Nike SNKRS App Nike.com/SNKRS

RIP @FightOnTrojans5
 dude probably a frozen ice cube by now :smh: :lol:  

:x  
I was one of the ones who got the UNC 1s.... Another guy in my 11am slot got a pair, and another guy got the Pressures. I know something nice is probably gonna drop later, but it's cool since I got a 7pm time slot for tomorrow. I'll just get another pair of White OVOs to trade for the black pair.

I just got a spot for today at 4:30 in NYC. I'm looking for a way to be able to go, since I work close by, but I might just drop it. Just a heads ups for anyone looking for a spot.

I also have a spot for tomorrow at 3:30, that I will be going to.

I'm headed to LA on Saturday with a 2pm and 3pm session so hopefully I might hit on something.

So why arent they allowing people to buy the 4s and/or 12s?

My boy drove up there about 4-5 hours away...............If they dont have anything, i know he`s gonna be PISSED. :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

Side note........There is a private flight23 event going on somewhere and they have the 4s, 12s, chicago 23s, Don Cs and others available o_O Thats gotta sucka big balls

I've got a 5 PM slot reserved for today at NYC that I'm not going to if anyone is Intrested to take it.

So why arent they allowing people to buy the 4s and/or 12s?

My boy drove up there about 4-5 hours away...............If they dont have anything, i know he`s gonna be PISSED.
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif

Side note........There is a private flight23 event going on somewhere and they have the 4s, 12s, chicago 23s, Don Cs and others available o_O Thats gotta sucka big balls
I think they are going to wait until Saturday to release the Saturday drops.  I don't think they are going to break the launch date on those...  at least that's what I heard on my local groups

Just a heads up for anyone planning on going to the pop up shops, only credit cards are accepted. Haven't heard about debit yet though.

Just a heads up for anyone planning on going to the pop up shops, only credit cards are accepted. Haven't heard about debit yet though.

no debit cards accepted according to FAQ
They had a similar line in last year's faq, but they still accepted debits. Their definition of "credit card" may also include major debit cards (ie. Issued by mastercard, visa, dicover or amex). a bit confusing that they have this line in the faq too:
Code:
Q: Can I use my credit or debit card more than once in a day?
A: No. Once that credit card or debit card is used, you can no longer use it for the
rest of the day.

This is making me second guess going tomorrow..

Anyone think the NL foams will be readily available at this tomorrow?

Yea it's been too quiet today, unless something eye catching gets posted between now and 5 I'm not going to my 7pm slot.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom