Nike SNKRS App Nike.com/SNKRS

For what it's worth, my code worked on my iphone and ipad, that's before signing in to my ndc account.
one code linked to your ndc account so you can use the code to access the app but then you just have to sign into the the ndc account you used with that code 

Says one-time use in the email. It's probably linked to your NDC account (although you have to enter the code before signing in). So you may be able to use it on different devices, but signing into a different NDC account will probably knock you out back to the home page or something. This is all just speculation. I only used my code on my iPhone and only logged in to one NDC account :lol:.

View media item 1399947
Unless Nike has more things planned for the app, it's more of a novelty imo. Who knows though. Maybe it's easier to get launch products via the app compared to NDC.

Last edited:
For what it's worth, my code worked on my iphone and ipad, that's before signing in to my ndc account.
one code linked to your ndc account so you can use the code to access the app but then you just have to sign into the the ndc account you used with that code 
Since i recieved the code at the popup store, the code was never linked to my ndc account. The app asks to enter the access code before signing into a ndc account.

Since i recieved the code at the popup store, the code was never linked to my ndc account. The app asks to enter the access code before signing into a ndc account.
have you used the code yet ? it asks for it to enter the app then it asks you to enter your ndc details .... to check if the code has been used already on another ndc account 

If one of your boys has a code, just use his code/NDC account and add your credit card to his account.

have you used the code yet ? it asks for it to enter the app then it asks you to enter your ndc details .... to check if the code has been used already on another ndc account 
Yep, said I used it on my iphone and ipad. I'll try signing into another ndc account to see if that blocks it.

thanks guys! That's what I thought as far as it being linked to your NDC account. Let me know if it lets you go through.

Just tried signing in with my other ndc account and it says I used another access code on another device. So no go.

If one of your boys has a code, just use his code/NDC account and add your credit card to his account.
That's a good suggestion, just got to be someone you can trust with your cc.

Last edited:
^ Yeah definitely gotta be a close friend/family member. Don't wanna have your CC info in the hands of someone who might have ulterior motives :lol:.

Got the app thanks to nters earlier in the thread. Still no access code from Nike tho.

So this is what the codes look like

7QXUPPZ3

Just found this it's already used or attached to an account

Back
Top Bottom