Nike SNKRS App Nike.com/SNKRS

these people can create hacks for the app, but nike could easily code their app a certain way that you could only use the LATEST version of the app in order to buy a pair of shoes.

on every major release they could release an update to the app (in order to counter the previous hacking attempts) and it would take time for coders to figure out how to hack the app.

if anyone is confused by what i'm saying, basically when you're hacking software you're looking for "loopholes" in the coding. nike can obtain the software used for the hacks, patch the holes in their program and release an update.

it's not that hard. will nike do it? who knows.. one can hope.

Nike wouldn't even change the links for the restocks so that there was more of a fair chance :lol:

Nike wouldn't even change the links for the restocks so that there was more of a fair chance :lol:

I agree with J. I don't see them having the inclination and desire to spend the personnel, vigilance and money to keep ahead of the resellers/cheaters.

Didjaknow: Major underground criminal organizations and governments use hackers?

At this point, no one is playing fair.

If I was Nike, I'd get the SNKRS hackers to hack the Adidas app and buy all the Yeezy Boost 750s and then drop the Yeezy 2s again on the same day.

Last edited:

I agree with J. I don't see them having the inclination and desire to spend the personnel, vigilance and money to keep ahead of the resellers/cheaters.

Didjaknow: Major underground criminal organizations and governments use hackers?

At this point, no one is playing fair.

If I was Nike, I'd get the SNKRS hackers to hack the Adidas app and buy all the Yeezy Boost 750s and then drop the Yeezy 2s again on the same day.

You have to be a hacker to fight hackers :lol:

Nike is only going to put but so much effort and money in to it, because at the end of the day, they get sold.

Lol at what point are those of us that signed up through the site supposed to get access codes...? At this point everything worthwhile will have been sold already before we get a code.

Lol at what point are those of us that signed up through the site supposed to get access codes...? At this point everything worthwhile will have been sold already before we get a code.

You can still buy all of the release day shoes through NDC and the other sites. The only exclusives were the Gold Foams and Polka Dot KD EXTS, which are dropping in a few weeks anyway (and will probably not sell out...maybe the Gold Foams will).

I have the app and struck out on the AJ 1 OG low and Chromposites.

This morning if you only relied on the SNKRS app to get the XX Lasers, you would of been a fool despite them eventually putting them up an hour or so later.

Last edited:

Nike isn't release shoes for the rest of our lives?

Nike isn't release shoes for the rest of our lives?

Makes no sense. I can see if he was upset that New York got restocks of Don Cs, Fragments, NYC 1s and other retros. Or the fact NYC was the only place to buy the Yeezy 750, AJ XX9 Photo Reels, etc.

The SNKRS app isn't all that except for the Foams yesterday and the two GRs which will be available in a few weeks.

these people can create hacks for the app, but nike could easily code their app a certain way that you could only use the LATEST version of the app in order to buy a pair of shoes.

on every major release they could release an update to the app (in order to counter the previous hacking attempts) and it would take time for coders to figure out how to hack the app.

if anyone is confused by what i'm saying, basically when you're hacking software you're looking for "loopholes" in the coding. nike can obtain the software used for the hacks, patch the holes in their program and release an update.

it's not that hard. will nike do it? who knows.. one can hope.
Not that easy. If you update your app, it still has to get approved by Apple which could take days/weeks and which would waste a lot of man hours IMO. Not worth it for Nike to do it every big release.

If you're a small developer then yes. But big companies (fb, ig, Twitter etc) have agreements with Apple to update their apps with little to no wait time.

Nike could do the same thing. It's not like theres big releases weekly.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom