Nike SNKRS App Nike.com/SNKRS

hopefully. worked for me with the aunt pearls, never stuck out yet on this app i love it. my bot on my laptop got OOS and added a few seconds before i attempted on the app and got through within 10-20 seconds
i was able to cop using the app  it's so far told me all pairs have been reserved  and then searches, I wait a min or two  and then cart em....  this is the sencond time using the app.

A few of us have gotten OOS after the search.ive also had errors trying to buy and had a nice wait before actually getting an order through.

Sup all, hey is there a way around the app asking for your password when purchasing a shoe? Like when you click purchase it will ask for pw is there a place in the app to save that info so that you don't have to keep entering it?

Last edited:
Sup all, hey is there a way around the app asking for your password when purchasing a shoe? Like when you click purchase it will ask for pw is there a place in the app to save that info so that you don't have to keep entering it?
Nope,  you can copy  before the shoe drops  then paste when it asks for your password

not able to sign in, saying they are unable to connect to their servers…anyone else getting this ?

Got my code a couple days ago.

And was able to score the Aunt Pearl's with them without even realizing it. Did the search/scan feature and next thing I know I get an order confirmation from Nike 10-15 minutes later.

Pretty cool.

Glad the app is working out for the most part. Hoping it comes through for me on Saturday for the Oreos... don't feel like waking up early to go the mall lol

Last edited:
To everyone accusing nike of stealing the app idea off of adidas, you seem to forget well over a year ago these access codes were discussed and scrutinized by many. I'm sure if I searched the site I could find some old discussions about it.

To everyone accusing nike of stealing the app idea off of adidas, you seem to forget well over a year ago these access codes were discussed and scrutinized by many. I'm sure if I searched the site I could find some old discussions about it.

The funny thing is people thinking they designed an pushed out an app in a week

Exactly. Apple hardly even approves anything in that time frame lol

Nike and Apple are bffs so I can see them making an arrangement with them but regardless after spending some time with app it's clear that this took much longer than a week to create.

these people are dumb as can be; the adidas app was a quickie, no doubt but nike is one of the most meticulous and thoughtful companies out there when it comes to user experience (i worked on their digital campaigns years ago)

Last edited:
I really like the feature of the app that if its NOT available when u click on purchase

It ask keep trying

Missed on chromes but won on KD

It's like a nike BOT

Today was my first day using the snkrs app, while I still got them in cart on desktop the app had already checked out with no issues.

I can't even see how any of you guys were speaking ill of the all mighty snkrs bot, I mean app.

Last edited:
Just heard about this. Is registration for the app officially over? Or will you be able to sign up for it again later?

Just heard about this. Is registration for the app officially over? Or will you be able to sign up for it again later?
Sign up is always happening  they are just really slow in taking on new customers. If you just signed up for it don't expect an invite for another month or more  unless they open the app to everyone.

Oh ok because NDC says the even was over yesterday. So there will definitely be another RSVP?

App is nice now, but just wait until "they" figure out how to make a "bot" for the app. Or when the app is more widely available and everyone will try to cook via the app...... Nice now, but I doubt it will last long.

I struggled on the app. But I'll reiterate its probably because of my foot size. It took quite a few minutes to checkout.

On NDC Im still waiting in line.

App worked like a charm. Said pairs were reserved and asked if i wanted to keep searching for a pair. It found a pair a lot faster than my computer, and I got in line on my comp first before trying on the app.

Back
Top Bottom