Nike SNKRS App Nike.com/SNKRS

I just realized I got a pending charge from "you didn't get 'em", smh. Not an air ball error, but straight up you didn't get em but we gonna hold this 2 fiddy anyway...

Last edited:
Along with the autoupdating, i have a really bad time with notifications of new releases they add too, especially since the 2.0 update.  I'm on an iphone as well.  Really hope they get that fixed, i am tired of having to remember to open the app everyday to see whats new.

i still use the app but its trash now.

they release replaced the QUEUE with AIR BALLS :stoneface:

Yup, Could of sworn the purpose of the app was to allow you a CHANCE at copping. Right now, I have no clue what's it's purpose. [emoji]128529[/emoji]

to raise your blood pressure.

Repped for accuracy.... [emoji]128556[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji]
gracias
laugh.gif

I feel like that little kid in the movie Friday and NDC is big worm. "can I have some chili Fritos" snatches my money and closes the window. "can't have , I'm closed fat boy"

Last edited by a moderator:
When the App was Invite only and there were Waiting list for the Access Codes - The APP WAS PERFECT

Then they got rid of the Access and made it Public to Mac OS Iphone users only - The app start being Laggy n worst as more users downloaded the app

Once they made it available for Android Users - GAME OVER - that right there prolly if not raised the users on the app by 5x times the people from before

94 mill iphones are in use in the USA as of 2015

1.6 billion Android phones were sold Worldwide - 

355K of them are in use daily in the USA

not sure how many downloaded the app but more access to it = More Air Balls

So bought the Pure Platinum Foams on Friday right when they went on sale. 

Money still hasn't been taken out of my bank and status says "Preparing to ship" since Friday at 10. 

Its almost Tuesday and its still the exact same thing. 

This has something to do with ordering it from the app or what? 

So bought the Pure Platinum Foams on Friday right when they went on sale. 

Money still hasn't been taken out of my bank and status says "Preparing to ship" since Friday at 10. 

Its almost Tuesday and its still the exact same thing. 

This has something to do with ordering it from the app or what? 

Nah my NDC order is lagging too. Usually get shipped email late Sunday Night or Early Monday morning....

Bron id fiasco would be nice :lol: :nerd: :lol:

When the App was Invite only and there were Waiting list for the Access Codes - The APP WAS PERFECT
Then they got rid of the Access and made it Public to Mac OS Iphone users only - The app start being Laggy n worst as more users downloaded the app
Once they made it available for Android Users - GAME OVER - that right there prolly if not raised the users on the app by 5x times the people from before

94 mill iphones are in use in the USA as of 2015
1.6 billion Android phones were sold Worldwide - 
355K of them are in use daily in the USA

not sure how many downloaded the app but more access to it = More Air Balls

you forget that they made it available for android AND deployed a desktop version that they funnel users to at the same time.

Way more than 5 times considering ALL of the orders for nike are now funneled during the initial lauch to the snkrs services.

you forget that they made it available for android AND deployed a desktop version that they funnel users to at the same time.

Way more than 5 times considering ALL of the orders for nike are now funneled during the initial lauch to the snkrs services.
So Even More less of a chance to hit your shot 

better chance to Aiiiiiiiir Baaaaalllll

mean.gif

So Even More less of a chance to hit your shot 

better chance to Aiiiiiiiir Baaaaalllll

:smh:

yep... remember way back when i was in here arguing that this would happen? well, not the air ball but the app wouldnt be gold anymore because nike intended this to be for everyone and we were just the beta testers. i wish i was wrong :lol:

$500 =/-

quit being a lazy bum a** reseller and do some work yourself.
check ebay and other sales resources.
welcome to NT

Quick question for everyone on the board regarding the SNKRS app - upon login when prompting me for my phone number and submitting, I am receiving an 'INVALID REQUEST' error message. 

Has anyone received this before? I called NDC, and the Customer Service Rep had no idea what I was talking about. 

Thanks for the help. 

Looks like Nike might be replacing SNKRS with a new Nike+ app coming this summer.

From the screen shots, it allows you to buy Nike gear and handles online drawings.

Back
Top Bottom