Nike starts ONLINE RAFFLES to compete with bots

Yeah, i don't think they will either...   i think she might be confused with the niketown raffle thing

Man i wish that was true

No way in hell nike takes the time to do tha

And for that to be effective they would have to go through all the personal info so that people wont cop multiple pairs by entering tons of entries
They damn near don't have the brain structure to do that 
laugh.gif

I've been away for awhile, so is this only happening at NIKE Chicago right now? NY is only like 1hr away, so I'd like to give the raffle system a shot seeing as I used to get my majority of releases online.

this is basically the new rsvp ...went w/ my boy who won Cigar's & they were telling all the lurkers to beat it cuz they weren't selling leftovers & everything was getting shipped back after the cutoff time but there was TONS leftover... lotta uncrossed out names & I was there basically at the 7 cutoff time

Last edited:
Not sure why they're sending shoes back to Nike. Why not just offer them up to those that didn't win the initial raffle? Considering they have all the information, it shouldn't be that difficult.

When I create a new Nike+ new account, it says that my email is already in use. I have a regular old account that I use for all my online purchases. Can I my current online account in to a Nike+ account? It won't let me add my mobile. The option is deemed and not available when I try clicking on it.

I'm hoping not using a new email just for the Nike+ account.

When I create a new Nike+ new account, it says that my email is already in use. I have a regular old account that I use for all my online purchases. Can I my current online account in to a Nike+ account? It won't let me add my mobile. The option is deemed and not available when I try clicking on it.

I'm hoping not using a new email just for the Nike+ account.
I just made a new one 

For anyone that forgot, Chi, LA & Vegas raffles open now for SBB 1's

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom