Nike USA Olympic Basketball Pack

7/1 is the date that Nike's got listed for their release. 7/7 is what finishline has listed for their release. 7/1 might just be the first day that they can become available, not necessarily when they'll actually be released.

for the 100th time lil !!*.sss kids....
when they put a "1" on a RD and its not on a Saturday, most the time that just means the shoe will  release SOMETIME in THAT MONTH.

Its been like this FOR YEARS.... YEARS... YEARS.... SO STOP ASKING.

Yo rico you know these young cats dont learn.

and why dudes gassin em up to be a QS ? we havent seen a true QS in quite sometime....

Oly 180s will be had on discount though.....

only pair i need.

have my HoH pipps from the 50 a few years back.

laugh.gif
right

Originally Posted by TupacsBack

Yo rico you know these young cats dont learn.

and why dudes gassin em up to be a QS ? we havent seen a true QS in quite sometime....

Oly 180s will be had on discount though.....

only pair i need.

have my HoH pipps from the 50 a few years back.
QFT!
Aint seen a real QS is very long time.

QS were shoes that no one knew about. no one knew they were dropping and if we did, we for sure didn't know when. All the sudden you would get a call from a homie that works at a mom and pop shop saying they just got this DOPE shoe in the shipment, come check it out! They hold it for you and you go cop.

Thats what a QS is!

Yea only 180s for me too....

Good Looking out on that link. Also, here is a coupon code to get these. Cheers!

000WYRAVF1V ($20 off)

Used a $15 email coupon that they gave me with my Obsidians order. Congrats to those who got the $20 tho. Not gonna stress $5
laugh.gif

Hoping to see some Winner's Circle rewards soon after this weekend's festivities. Onto the 180s and Oly VI's!

These run a little big like recent jordan 12 retros or TTS like most of the newer Nike Basketball stuff(kobes, lebrons, durants?).  My first pair of these, always wanted as a kid, but never got the green light from the parents
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom