Nike Website/Store/Outlet Reports for February 2008!

1st of all, this is NOT for your promotion of YOUR store/website/products. If you want to promote yourself, your sig is the place to do it.

THIS IS for those posts related to "Eastbay has the ____ in a sz.____ for $____" inquiries.

It's also for all outlet reports to help our members find good deals!

We understand that a 'heads up' is needed when certain items have found their way to a website, store or outlet, however, please take into consideration that THIS post is the place for those types of topics.

ANY ATTEMPTS TO PROMOTE YOURSELF WILL BE DELETED ON SIGHT, AND MEMBERSHIP WILL BE REVIEWED UPON PREVIOUS WARNINGS.

**No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! Handle everything through the buy/sell forums!

**PICK UP PICTURES ARE PROHIBITED: Use the pick up thread in Sneaker Showcase if you'd like to show people what you purchased at your recent visit to an outlet. Pictures are restricted to clarifying colorway, material, or quality of a shoe. We don't need to know how many pairs of a desirable shoe you picked up or plan on selling.

^dang nice post! thanks! are those the only forces you saw? are there any nikefactory coupons floating around?

can i use a coupon if i do a phone order? i always wanted those ASG AF1s. Are they available at any other outlets?

just stumbled onto the yellow tech pack air trainer 1's for $50
eek.gif
-sizes range from 8-13

http://stores.designerathletic.com/Items/317737002?

Great post on the forces. I was just at Camarillo about two weeks ago and didn't see any of the AF1s. Has anyone balled in any of the AF25s? If so, how dothey function as a hoop shoe?

^ they are amazing, very responsive zoom in front, very comfy - i have sac. kings c2c one got for 35 hehe

hey did the kobe ST B grades ever hit the outlets? this guy on ebay is selling a few pairs that are B grades (of course he doesnt state it) but there is a markon the size tag "B". I've never seen nor heard from anyone on the thread about them hitting the outlets. does this mean they are hitting themsoon? i predict so if they haven't yet and they are floating around on ebay.

hold up...06 easters, all stars, and st pattys in outlets now????

can i get the style number on the easters and the st pattys please! do you know if they have 11.5 or 12s in them?

I saw most size's. The Easters had the least amount. About 20 pair left. All 10-14. I'm going tomorrow. So I'll update the post

easters are almost all gone....if ur like 13 or 14 then maybe..I had a chance to buy the last 9 but the patent was scratch to the max...

NIKE OUTLETS 30% off- Presidents Day Sale from Feb. 8th- Mar. 2nd. Can't wait to snag some AF 25's for 34 dollars.

Went to Ontario Mills today.

Dunkesto neon green/greay sz 11-13 - $29.99
Lebron IV Remix sz 11.5 and 14 - $69.99
Nike Air Moire Camo sz7-14- $29.99
AF1 Amare tons of sizes - $89.99
AF1 - Parker and Jones- $99.99
Jordan XI ie retro black/maize -$79.99
AF1 25- a bunch of them- $49.99
Air Stab- Maroon- $49.99
Air Stab- Grey- $59.99
Air Tech Challenge- Black/orange- $39.99

Coretraining85

Thanks for the update on Ontario Mills. Damnn those stabs are still expensive and hopefully they'll drop to the $29 range.

langfor5, are u sure about those dates? I got one of the coupons today, and the sale is from February 22-March 10

Originally Posted by thacamel

langfor5, are u sure about those dates? I got one of the coupons today, and the sale is from February 22-March 10

How do we get one of those coupons?

I was told they are gonna start giving them out on the 12th. My friend is a manager, so he gave me one

Originally Posted by thacamel

I was told they are gonna start giving them out on the 12th. My friend is a manager, so he gave me one

Oh damn... Maybe you wont need a coupon and they will just everyone get the discount
laugh.gif

The 30% off coupon for President's Day Weekend can be printed out if you join the online membership @ CheleaPremium Outlets.

I suggest signing up...

You'll come across other unspoken coupons throughout the year as well as other stores.

(Nike Factory isn't the only store existing @ outlets, right...)

Another thing, the 30% off coupon is valid for ONE ITEM only... so don't go ape
33upjle.jpg
trigger happy.

Check the coupons thread to see what I posted a few days ago.

Yeah the coupon that I received was really misleading. I just assumed that it was the same as all the rest of 30% sale. Really what it was if you spent morethen 100 dollars then you got 30% off the entire purchase.

Back
Top Bottom