Nike X Designer Collabs: Next Up - FoG in 2018 - x MMW (ALYX) - CDG x Foamposites

yeh i asked thats what he said, but ill still check out the LC in canton rd tmr after work
My friend just called IFC store, they sold out of all sizes for the t-shirt 
mean.gif

does eu post internationally? anywa

guess its like that, in hk everything is too hyped and prices go up so real users cannot cop any....  so i guess no point for me to even try gettin the kicks tmr
Too many resellers and hypebeasts in HK haha. 

so damn true, but resellers in hk and shops sell water goods r a big problem, no idea to tell if its fake or not... so if i cant get it from retail, i pass xdddddd
Yes, but luckily the fakes for the tisci are rare and if you do see one they are done really badly. But I can understand the t-shirt is easier to print fakes haha

Yes, but luckily the fakes for the tisci are rare and if you do see one they are done really badly. But I can understand the t-shirt is easier to print fakes haha
haha yeh, jordans are starting to fade away from me now, i sometimes see so many fakes in mk its not funny anymore lol.... but tisci im guessin no fakes so its gonna b good, might cop a pair of whites from ebay if i couldnt get the blk ones tmr 

haha yeh, jordans are starting to fade away from me now, i sometimes see so many fakes in mk its not funny anymore lol.... but tisci im guessin no fakes so its gonna b good, might cop a pair of whites from ebay if i couldnt get the blk ones tmr 
Haha yes MK has waaay too many fakes going around especially for Jordans, I will not chance buying a pair of Jordan 1's anymore because the fakes are getting really close. I have a pair of the whites, and I like the whites better than the blacks, pops more, so I will pass on the black pair. 

sooooo theyre sold out already?

lookin for the mids, think theyre the most sought after of the bunch...

Last edited:

Haha yes MK has waaay too many fakes going around especially for Jordans, I will not chance buying a pair of Jordan 1's anymore because the fakes are getting really close. I have a pair of the whites, and I like the whites better than the blacks, pops more, so I will pass on the black pair. 
yeh, im kinda waitin on the sport blue next month now... mayb if i have some spare cash ill consider the balenciaga arenas.. lol... too bad no tisci for me, couldve been a good replacement for the arenas... and yeh i realised most of the shops upstairs in mk are fakes and also the new ones in "kwong wah" street i really got no idea man, ive seen those people in the shops going on taobao.. lol really sussss lol

they do an instore release an hour before online and whatever is left they put on their website.

had my fingers crossed but didnt get my hopes up very high :frown:

im just about out of resources to get a tee shipped to australia

Back
Top Bottom