Nike X Designer Collabs: Next Up - FoG in 2018 - x MMW (ALYX) - CDG x Foamposites

First post:

There's a bunch of lows that popped up on Barneys.com (search: "tisci").  I would post the link but unfortunately this is my first post ever and I can't.

Enjoy!  Lots of sizes available (8 size 11's last time I checked).

ok, my tax is being refunded... soooo please check your order and see if you were unjustly taxed... they will refund it

Just got home to mine . These are sick .... I was on the fence but I'm happy as hell I got them. Got to find the whites now smh...... I know everybody has seen pictures but
View media item 1086511View media item 1086512View media item 1086513View media item 1086514View media item 1086516
Wish the bag was a tank top instead lol

My pair got in from Barney's as well. The leather is so soft and buttery. :nthat: Very similar to the Jordan I Hi's last year, except I think the leather is a bit thicker here so feels softer and more plush. Smells the same too.

The only thing I don't like about the black pair is that the glue marks are a bit more apparent.

Damn those pics make me take back what I said about the black pairs a few pages back. Just the right amount color so they don't look like ref shoes.

Got me wanting the mids so bad.

Was just at Mercer and the smallest size they said they had in any of the lows is a 10. Of course I found this to be weird as I had just tried on a 9.5 in the black lows and asked for a size 9...

Back
Top Bottom