Nike X Designer Collabs: Next Up - FoG in 2018 - x MMW (ALYX) - CDG x Foamposites

Any sites besides NDC to cop the women's pair?
http://shop.doverstreetmarket.com/u...lab-x-rt-women-s-free-train-force-flyknit-900

Debating if I should buy the shorts, they're pretty much sold out on both sites but still have my size in my cart.  I really wanted the kaleidoscope t but sold out so fast.  I don't like the floral shirt too much.
Repped, I'd need an 11.5 or 12 though. Not even sure Nike released them in those sizes. I wasn't hip to these releasing at all, just saw them a few mins ago while I was scrolling through Twitter.

Repped, I'd need an 11.5 or 12 though. Not even sure Nike released them in those sizes. I wasn't hip to these releasing at all, just saw them a few mins ago while I was scrolling through Twitter.
Nike only had the bigger sizes of women.  I'm guessing they're sold out?  They actually were out yesterday on Nikelab and was able to cart but I wanted the Men's.  

Nike only had the bigger sizes of women.  I'm guessing they're sold out?  They actually were out yesterday on Nikelab and was able to cart but I wanted the Men's.  
They had an 11 when I got to the page. Wish I would've known they were dropping :lol:. Oh well, I'll check and see the resale on em.

Men's pair isn't bad but the cut is kinda weird. Not sure if I'd rock em.

They had an 11 when I got to the page. Wish I would've known they were dropping
laugh.gif
. Oh well, I'll check and see the resale on em.

Men's pair isn't bad but the cut is kinda weird. Not sure if I'd rock em.
Don't sleep on the men's pair.  DSM completely already sold out.  Boxing is nice and they will look fire in person.  Pretty limited too. 

Got the jacket. Shorts look a bit long so I'll pass on that. Tank is also nice but I don't know about the price. Wonder how comfortable the shoes are

Don't sleep on the men's pair.  DSM completely already sold out.  Boxing is nice and they will look fire in person.  Pretty limited too. 
grabbed a size 9. will see how it looks in person and return if i don't like. the weave on the lunar epics seem too variable and the shape is a little too bulky for me. hope these are as nice as the pics.

that DSM site still has the kim jones zoom lwps. didn't know the retail was $250 though. that's ridic.

seems like the training shorts are cut the same for both men and women.  I think ill give the women's a shot if its a little shorter.  I don't want them below my knees or pulled up over my stomach.

grabbed a size 9. will see how it looks in person and return if i don't like. the weave on the lunar epics seem too variable and the shape is a little too bulky for me. hope these are as nice as the pics.

that DSM site still has the kim jones zoom lwps. didn't know the retail was $250 though. that's ridic.

agreed, they look pretty dope in the pics... hope they look as good or better in person

dang. even nikelab is only showing 7 and 9. maybe it'll be the fake sell out and then the FSR will show up in a day or so. good luck man.

So they came in today and I love the packaging, very nice shoe too but, when I put them on. They're so tight, like especially the right shoe, it's like hugging my foot too much, the sides and it's hurting. Did anyone else get to try them on and experience the same thing. Like, I'm not sure if I have to break them in but to be honest, they are no comfy at all straight out the box. I'm kind of disappointed in that.

put mine on and the paint cracked. not sure if this is to be expected but it was disappointing. shoe looks really nice and the knit is great. chatted with nike and they gave me a 15% code. not sure if imma return em or not.

View media item 2135378

depends how you want to look at it, the crack could be bad quality or it could be seen a character developing on the shoe

it is a designer collab so it can be considered a lifestyle line

Margiela has painted shoes that also crack and flakes off

at the end of the day, at least you got a coupon to use on anything on NDC whether you return them or not

Nike has a 30-day any concidtion return policy so wear them out for a few weeks then decide if the cracks looks cool or not

put mine on and the paint cracked. not sure if this is to be expected but it was disappointing. shoe looks really nice and the knit is great. chatted with nike and they gave me a 15% code. not sure if imma return em or not.

That sucks, let me double check mines now.  Did you find them uncomfortable when you put them on? 

Nike has a 30-day any concidtion return policy so wear them out for a few weeks then decide if the cracks looks cool or not
good looks man. did not know it was any condition. i'll definitely wear them and see how it looks. and you're definitely right about the possibility of the cracks developing character.

Did you find them uncomfortable when you put them on? 
snug but not ridiculous. i sized 1/2 up from my true size. same as when i buy fk racers.

good looks man. did not know it was any condition. i'll definitely wear them and see how it looks. and you're definitely right about the possibility of the cracks developing character.
snug but not ridiculous. i sized 1/2 up from my true size. same as when i buy fk racers.
No wonder, I went TTS and it is hurting, I'm going to try wearing them a few times and see if I can put up with it.  I might have to return them.

Back
Top Bottom