NIKE X FEAR OF GOD THREAD

Here is the new Nike X Fear of God Sneaker from the Sixth Collection.

Zadeh Kicks on Instagram_ _Fear of God X Nike  Tho(JPG).jpg

1090501877_1_2_1.gif

1090501877_1_2_2.gif

1090501877_2_1.gif

Last edited:
Ok Jerry, I see you... Initial impression is positive for me, I really like them and I can't say that I've cared for most recent FOG stuff. Watch there be a zipper or some type of closure on the medial side of these shoes and you see people start to come around...

The “look book” video on the website is dope. You get better angles of the shoe.

fear-of-god-nike-shoe-3.jpg

Ok Jerry, I see you... Initial impression is positive for me, I really like them and I can't say that I've cared for most recent FOG stuff. Watch there be a zipper or some type of closure on the medial side of these shoes and you see people start to come around...
The zipper will be in the back

these aren't for me, but I like them. the silhouette remind me of the wmns roshe snkrboot :lol:

love them...will not be able to afford them...but love them

well i mean i could afford them i guess....but i won't pay $395 for a casual shoe

I'm hoping October is a slow month for Nike because I'll be homeless by the end of September with all the heat dropping. If it's a slow month I'll try to cop these but if October is like September I dont know if I'll be purchasing them depends on what nike has in store for us.

I want to see how the Air FOG SA model will look I like this pair not to much the price though.

Back
Top Bottom