NIKE X FEAR OF GOD THREAD

I'm hoping for that price tag the quality is at least good. The leather actually looks nice from the picture.

I'm hoping for that price tag the quality is at least good. The leather actually looks nice from the picture.

I think quality will be on point. Nike generally doesn’t charge that much unless they’re using premium materials. Even the Off-White & Acronym collabs are pretty “affordable” even though both of those brands’ mainlines are priced similarly to Fear of God. And while Fear of God stuff is crazy overpriced, the quality is really good.

I think quality will be on point. Nike generally doesn’t charge that much unless they’re using premium materials. Even the Off-White & Acronym collabs are pretty “affordable” even though both of those brands’ mainlines are priced similarly to Fear of God. And while Fear of God stuff is crazy overpriced, the quality is really good.
I would think it's a combination of that and the fact that it's a brand new tooling. you couple that with low volume, and they have to recoup their money somehow.

4BA96B5E-543D-48FD-97AC-E778A569A70D.png

I still need to get them FOG boots. That’s been on my list for awhile. Anybody have the FOG boots. Them joints beautiful.

The grey colorway from the commercial will be copped. Looks like a comfy shoe. Futuristic but not obnoxious. I hope we see how this looks for more contemporary pieces like jeans or a flannel shirt or something. I never got into FOG. Always thought I was too fat for their clothes

The grey colorway from the commercial will be copped. Looks like a comfy shoe. Futuristic but not obnoxious. I hope we see how this looks for more contemporary pieces like jeans or a flannel shirt or something. I never got into FOG. Always thought I was too fat for their clothes
BIG rocked versace. You can still be a bigger cat and reach in your fashion bag. For anybody its all about styling

Back
Top Bottom