Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

So my friend contacted StockX about the missing laces. StockX guy said they contacted Nike because a bunch of emails about missing laces were coming in. Nike told them that they couldn’t include the different laces with every order because of supply issues...

Yikes
Nikes response according to StockX?... would like to hear from Nike directly especially since the laces seem to be a pretty integral part of the product (in my opinion)

Nikes response according to StockX?... would like to hear from Nike directly especially since the laces seem to be a pretty integral part of the product (in my opinion)

Yeah seems kinda like a cop out response. Has anyone received a pair directly from Nike without any of the extras?

So another update, I emailed Russ after I saw the post with Mark's email.

He said that after my email they actually talked to Nike directly and confirmed that they did not send all laces with all orders because they were in fact limited. So not all pairs will come with all the laces.

So that does lead me to believe they're not losing the laces, they're just not receiving them from sellers. And I'm sure most of these sellers are probably receiving their pairs with the laces missing also.

BUT, that doesn't mean that us as consumers are wrong to expect all the laces. I told Russ that GOAT makes sellers list their pairs as conditional if they're missing laces. I know that's not how their model works, but they have to figure something out about this OW laces situation because it's sprwading in the sneaker world to be wary about buying pairs from them.

Hopefully, they take everyone's concerns into account.

So another update, I emailed Russ after I saw the post with Mark's email.

He said that after my email they actually talked to Nike directly and confirmed that they did not send all laces with all orders because they were in fact limited. So not all pairs will come with all the laces.

So that does lead me to believe they're not losing the laces, they're just not receiving them from sellers. And I'm sure most of these sellers are probably receiving their pairs with the laces missing also.

BUT, that doesn't mean that us as consumers are wrong to expect all the laces. I told Russ that GOAT makes sellers list their pairs as conditional if they're missing laces. I know that's not how their model works, but they have to figure something out about this OW laces situation because it's sprwading in the sneaker world to be wary about buying pairs from them.

Hopefully, they take everyone's concerns into account.

I would want to see nike make a statement on this. I have yet to hear from anybody receiving a nike pair that it didnt come with the extra laces. One guy got a normal box but I have yet to hear of no extra laces because that would get blown up in a minute on NT or Twitter/IG if it happened direct from Nike

Lmao @ "If you do not wish to keep your pair, you may always resell them on StockX" :lol:.

I was always thinking I might get the OW pairs I still need from GOAT because I dont want a f***** up box, but this whole ordeal sealed it for me. Will def be purchasing the 90s and maybe the 97s and uptowns off goat.

And shoutout to Westbay for makin an appearance in this thread...that **** was crazy

I haven't heard of anyone not getting the extra laces directly from Nike. It's definitely the sellers abusing Stockx's terms of not needing the extra accessories and selling them separately on ebay.

someone has to get @ nike or virgil about these laces & ask if they're truly "limited" .. i have yet to see someone say their kicks arrived from nike without laces or with 1 or 2 pairs..

I think they're lying too. All my OW pairs came with all laces and I've yet to hear about someone receiving theirs from Nike or any other retail place w/o them

stockx is out of line. the laces are a big part of these sneakers. man these hype beast need the orange and green laces.

it's entirely possible the sellers kept the extra stuff. Lame, but i guess stockx is gonna be stockx.

Now y'all got me wondering whether or not I got extra laces with my zoomflys from Nike lol. It has simply crossed my mind. I'm at work but I'm definitely gonna look when I get home....

The unprofessional, "You could always sell them" line was enough for me to go with Goat for my purchases moving forward. And I feel if Nike did have a inventory issue with accessories on this release, it would of already spread like wildfire through social media.

So i finally got these but im wondering if anyone pairs came with the swoosh glued on like the pair i have

Attachments

• 1512168426077747012096.jpg
    1512168426077747012096.jpg
    286.2 KB · Views: 100
I only have one pair (presto) and they came with all laces. Don’t know why Nike couldn’t include them in a lace bag attached to the shoe.

Also, those prestos up there look ok to me.

So i finally got these but im wondering if anyone pairs came with the swoosh glued on like the pair i have
100% should not be like that. The swoosh on the 1s is loose. It is held by the stitching at the ends on each side. You should be able to slide a finger behind the swoosh in the middle of it.

Back
Top Bottom