Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

God damn another false alarm! Going through my email and get an email saying I hit at END. Opened it up with the quickness and it was for Shadows haha still kinda cool to finally hit SOMETHING on End. First online raffle win ever.

WHERE YOU AT VIRGIL!?
same thing with SNS i hit the 500's

but i wanted off white :smh:

just a quick question guys....so my mom has a nike account too, but she uses my credit card.
so now i thought i could just use her account for a second entry in the raffles.
the question is....if the name is different, the adress is different but the credit card is the same...will these accounts get flagged or something?

just a quick question guys....so my mom has a nike account too, but she uses my credit card.
so now i thought i could just use her account for a second entry in the raffles.
the question is....if the name is different, the adress is different but the credit card is the same...will these accounts get flagged or something?
Just use PayPal on one.

if the odd chance both hit, they'll most likely cancel one or probably both. I had a friend win SW and got charged and then cancelled by Nike

Keith being quiet right now lol

upload_2018-4-13_19-57-56.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom