Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Salty that i didnt get the entries for unftd in before it closed. Hopefully i can reuse those tickets for the White prestos.

I hope empty gallery blesses me with a black pair when I go pickup. If I get white they’re outta here.

**** if I get white I'm def going to be looking to trade for a black pair. I can't do anything with those dirt magnets.

Whites go hard especially for summer y’all trippin

They're beautiful bro but I don't like worrying about my sneakers. I use crep protect or whatever but still. I got kids, so I find myself often in situations where shoes will inevitably get dirty. It's just part of the game and I accept that, but if I can help it I try to opt for colorways that don't get as visibly dirty.

That's why i'm swapping my white vm's for the black
I have the white VM and they get dirty but not as dirty as I think these prestos will get.

There’s some lift because of the Vapormax unit and flyknit does alright with the dirt. I just look at the mesh on the white prestos and know it’s all bad tho.

Last edited:
I feel like I could keep the White vapormaxes reasonably clean. I have nightmares of getting the beautiful white prestos dirty. The white Levi’s seem even worse!

Back
Top Bottom