Nike x stranger things

Tailwind from SVD came in. Only two i want from the pack
483A686F-01B3-40EE-B154-4CE99B0CB713.jpeg

Damn, those tailwinds look nice.

All I wanted, excuse my half donkey photoshop skills
E9D50E44-D4D0-4547-A5A7-529EE6CBEF20.jpeg

Red Cortez sold out in Europe instantly.. can’t believe I got an L on snkrs app for this shoe... lmao

Red Cortez sold out in Europe instantly.. can’t believe I got an L on snkrs app for this shoe... lmao

Seems the OG pack this morning sold out alot quicker than the first release, guess the hype is picking up... I didnt get these Tailwinds but I had plenty of chances to get the green ones a week or so ago...

If this pack sold out so quick, it prolly means the Blazers (if they ever get an eu release) will be near on impossible to get...

I mean, resell isnt crazy on anything from the pack you'll be good

Ive never bought from a reseller tbh I hate the resell scene its almost a matter of principle, I just got a feeling if I wasnt able to get these joints the Blazers will be even harder...

Edit: actually I bought the AF1 x ?uestLove from Flight Club back in the day...

Ive never bought from a reseller tbh I hate the resell scene its almost a matter of principle, I just got a feeling if I wasnt able to get these joints the Blazers will be even harder...

Yeah, that's flight club. That was your first mistake :rofl: check stockx resell on these is essentially what youd pay with tax depending on the model. The stranger things collab is mad affordable on the after sell market.

Yeah, that's flight club. That was your first mistake :rofl: check stockx resell on these is essentially what youd pay with tax depending on the model. The stranger things collab is mad affordable on the after sell market.

Yeah it was about 10-12 years ago too haha about 15mins ago SNKRS EU still had loads of the red Cortez available by the looks of it... Take another look if you are still interested...

Yeah it was about 10-12 years ago too haha about 15mins ago SNKRS EU still had loads of the red Cortez available by the looks of it... Take another look if you are still interested...

I'm not in EU lol in in the US. The only kicks I wanted from this pack was the Hawkins Tailwinds and they are on their way. I am considering another pair but I'm thinking of the Hawkins Blazers or Red Cortez.

I'm not in EU lol in in the US. The only kicks I wanted from this pack was the Hawkins Tailwinds and they are on their way. I am considering another pair but I'm thinking of the Hawkins Blazers or Red Cortez.

Oh my bad haha I fiending for the Blazers the leather looks butter too... If worse comes worse I may have to hit the reseller market...

What size do you wear?

The specific collab stuff? of course not.

But it woulda been cool to see a generic blazer or tailwind.
I been said lucas sister was wearing cortez the entire season. other extras were wearing other nikes as well.
Capturest.PNG

Nike didnt pay for specific product placement just a universe collab so i dont understand why people are so mad they weren't wearing the specific models in the show. I dont even think they would have allowed it, becuase it would mess up the authenticity of the set piece (nike was NOT that popular back then). Nike never said any of the collab shoes were going to be featured and the whole line was just to celebrate the stranger things brand, the time period and universe. It would have been a pleasant surprise if we got more, but i dont know why so many were EXPECTING anything more than that.

Back
Top Bottom