Nike x stranger things

didn't think these would sell out fast. I paid $10 extra from SVD which I'm happy with.

didn't think these would sell out fast. I paid $10 extra from SVD which I'm happy with.

I figured something was up last week when the resale on the tailwinds was crazy high. Woke up for the SNS in the middle of the night to make sure I had a pair. Nike is always playing games with these releases.

I figured something was up last week when the resale on the tailwinds was crazy high. Woke up for the SNS in the middle of the night to make sure I had a pair. Nike is always playing games with these releases.
I swear yo you slap one logo on the tongue and now everybody loves tailwinds now. I wanted those so bad.

Heads that dont even watch the show gonna be rocking them lol If I see someone rocking them at the barber shop or a store Im finna ask them questions on the show...

FaintSophisticatedGyrfalcon-size_restricted.gif

Going to hold off on the hoodie to see if I can grab in-store somewhere tomorrow...

Heads that dont even watch the show gonna be rocking them lol If I see someone rocking them at the barber shop or a store Im finna ask them questions on the show...

FaintSophisticatedGyrfalcon-size_restricted.gif
im sureeverybody saw it. 40 millionppl saw it that first week alone. Im just praying the price goes down.

Was lucky to hit on the tailwinds this morning, going to compare them with the green tailwinds I hit on and decide to keep only one. So far leaning towards the greens

I been said lucas sister was wearing cortez the entire season. other extras were wearing other nikes as well.
Capturest.PNG

Nike didnt pay for specific product placement just a universe collab so i dont understand why people are so mad they weren't wearing the specific models in the show. I dont even think they would have allowed it, becuase it would mess up the authenticity of the set piece (nike was NOT that popular back then). Nike never said any of the collab shoes were going to be featured and the whole line was just to celebrate the stranger things brand, the time period and universe. It would have been a pleasant surprise if we got more, but i dont know why so many were EXPECTING anything more than that.

all you said is facts. i would stop defending and let them return they stuff and go on stock X pay 1000 for for some TS 1's and off whites so they can flex.

most people mad they ish has no resell and they brought it so they can have collab flex. come to find out its a more of fan tribute thing

hype beast don't have passion and they don't give a damn about "fan love" of something

it needs to be exclusive and loud as day they i have something you don't thus im am cooler than you lmao

Going to hold off on the hoodie to see if I can grab in-store somewhere tomorrow...

i got a 20% coupon code may grab the hoodie and the sweats.

i feel it will get disco soon on nike but they way they be it will only be 20%

Not gonna lie, only bought a pair because of the packaging, could care less about any of the shoes. Now I need one from today’s drop just because of the red box smh.

i will sell you all the packaging for 60 bucks and u can return the shoes lmao and i can go buy they apparel

Lowkey only ****ed with the Blazers from both releases. But the Blazers from the first drop were way better. Also ain't like that big 1985 on the back of the shoes. Sucks to see fans of the show on here couldn't secure a pair. These hypebeast ruin everything.

Lowkey only ****ed with the Blazers from both releases. But the Blazers from the first drop were way better. Also ain't like that big 1985 on the back of the shoes. Sucks to see fans of the show on here couldn't secure a pair. These hypebeast ruin everything.
i was born in '85 so i was really looking forward to that aspect of the shoe :frown:

Back
Top Bottom