Nike x Tom Sachs Collab

DSM probably my last chance. Knowing Nike it'll be a draw. Never won a draw that was worth a damn.

If you're putting all your eggs in the DSM drop you will be dissapointed. I don't think anyone manually copped the RTT there and these seem even more limited

If you're putting all your eggs in the DSM drop you will be dissapointed. I don't think anyone manually copped the RTT there and these seem even more limited

Never done the e-flash site....is it straight forward or some insipid pre-queue system?

Never done the e-flash site....is it straight forward or some insipid pre-queue system?
Straight forward as they'll just drop on that platform at the top of the hour and from there it's FCFS. If they implement a queue it'll be the Shopify queue and same with Captcha

so, did 290sqm do a raffle for their online pairs? Their instagram announced that their raffle was closed but there wasn't an announcement. Hoping they meant for their in-store release

IMG_8943.JPG

Just went on a mission - to walk the dog.

i have a wide foot so normally i have to half size up to fit (versus my length). so i could comfortably size down on these. not sure what your feet are like. TTS is usually a good bet, you can always lace em tighter but you can't add more material.

i have a wide foot so normally i have to half size up to fit (versus my length). so i could comfortably size down on these. not sure what your feet are like. TTS is usually a good bet, you can always lace em tighter but you can't add more material.

I'm pretty similar to you. I tend to go up half size in shoes cause my feet are a bit wider. I'll probably just shoot for my TTS, hoping they won't be too big.

Are these dropping only at the London DSM, or also the NY location? If NY my butt is about to be waiting outside ASAP.

Are these dropping only at the London DSM, or also the NY location? If NY my butt is about to be waiting outside ASAP.
No US stores has announced stocking this shoe so I assume DSMNY wouldn't be any different.
So DSM is In store only now? not an e=Flash site?
I wouldn't trust that site 100%.
They are dropping via eflash

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom