Nike Zoom 2K3 - The Beauty From Within.

rockdeep

Banned
I didnt want to name this the 2K3 Appreciation Post... but I truly believe THIS and THIS alone was the Zoom shoe to set all others off.  I wasnt a big Fan of the 2k4 or 2k5 like many others, but I simply lived and died with this sneaker until the Zoom BB came along.

Sadly either is the hardest to find and to me the best out of the lot aside from All Double Stacked Zoom kicks produced by Nike.  Let all who love this shoe just sigh in disbelief together.

Marcus Smith - Marc Dolce ---------->Release this shoe again without taking anything away from it and I assure you many will flock to it.

700d_3.JPG
2k3.jpg

One of my fav colors
201041551mjiHKv_ph.jpg

Bkals you still have these ??
bkals-114791870.jpg
bkals-205034467.jpg

One shoe I wish BP got to do more with before he got to his spot
9hhw5z.jpg

However a Hybrid he did of the best two kicks in my life
14267_1086118412005_1797753095_180698_5640807_n.jpg

There are many many more.. feel free to post yours.

appreciated, even though i never owned a pair. i remeber my cousin had the white/red colorway and i was like
pimp.gif
x jealous

I owned probably 10 pairs and always LOVED them and didn't even wear them for a while after getting them. I initially bought them for looks.. then balled in a Black pair and was in love.

The P.E.s for these were CRAZY....

You had to post this didn't you? The ONE Nike Basketball shoe I was never able to get my hands on that I truly wish I could have. I always thought "DAMN, THAT SHOE HAS TO BE COMFORTABLE!!".

SMH @ me for never owning a pair of these. Once the Zoom BB dropped, I knew it was the closest to these that I had ever seen or heard of so I had to get those.

Definitely a beauty. If only Nike would retro these and the Jet Flights I would be extreeeeeemely happy.

appreciated and i love the 2k3s. I dont know if I'm alone but something about the simplicity of this shoe just makes me itch......

but 2k4>>>> 2k3...... my opinions tho

200607171525424d041.jpg

i had this one

2671030559_425d895c5f.jpg

based off the shoes i've seen you post and like Rock..... You sorta like the 2 piece shoe. just simple but 2 layers on a design. right?

^^ Correctimundo JJ

Simplicity is always nice.. but then again the ride being nice is what sells me. I'd hate to have a great upper with Poo Poo tech that feels like bricks on the court ya know?

clean and simple
never owned a pair.but ive seen many vouch for these for on court performance

Originally Posted by RockDeep

I owned probably 10 pairs and always LOVED them and didn't even wear them for a while after getting them. I initially bought them for looks.. then balled in a Black pair and was in love.

The P.E.s for these were CRAZY....
I've never owned these shoes, but IIRC, there was no plush inner for the stiff outer shell so I wonder, how do you wear this shoe casually? Do you just double-sock it or does the ankle not really chafe on the shell or is it something else?

TXZ I always wear two pairs of socks anyway. I also would suggest to anyone wearing these that they wear hi ankle socks and not footies. Altho I have worn them casually with footies and never had chaffing. But for balling I would never wear footies..

Originally Posted by RockDeep

TXZ I always wear two pairs of socks anyway. I also would suggest to anyone wearing these that they wear hi ankle socks and not footies. Altho I have worn them casually with footies and never had chaffing. But for balling I would never wear footies..
13.5k. Nice.

Crew>>>Footies all day.

Very much loved this shoe. Picked up 2 pair at Finish Line in 2004 for $60 a pair of the blk/white above. Wore one out and sold the other after 2 wears on Ebay because I thought they would last forever. These have the perfect Zoom implementation, to me. And yes, I wear no-shows with everything, even these, and they never hurt me as bad as most say.

I made a mistake when I picked a pair of Shox Status over these when they released.
smh.gif

But I picked up a pair of white/red 2k3s last year and can't complain.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom