Nike zoom all out flyknit

Have read mixed reviews on using these for distance running -- any idea on how these would be for sprints?

More directly field turf (football field) and running stadium steps?

I can't imagine running in these, then again it's hard for me to imagine myself running in any capacity outside of soccer. If I had to it seems like my Flyknit RN Motions or FK Racers would be much more comfortable choices.

I love the shoe and find them very comfortable for walking and chilling but they're definitely a little heavy and bulky relative the other two shoes I mentioned.

Last edited:
I think they'd be ok for field turf and stairs just not distance in my opinion.. I only run 2-3 miles in them

I think they'd be ok for field turf and stairs just not distance in my opinion.. I only run 2-3 miles in them
this...as a former collegiate runner.. do not run long distances in these. the zoom is great for the gym/ casual wear but they are very unstable for running, especially uneven surface running.

Have read mixed reviews on using these for distance running -- any idea on how these would be for sprints?

More directly field turf (football field) and running stadium steps?

These shoes are not made for long-distance runs. There's no stability to provide support for those long runs, and it's best for the track and field. The empty space on the skirts between the midsole and the bottom of the bag is only air and space, so you're going to feel a lot of uneven rolling if it's not flat like a track.

I love the look of this shoe and am glad to have gotten it discounted, but these are strictly walking shoes. If you're gonna run, just do the right thing and go with NB, Asics, Mizuno, Saucony...

I see that the suggestion for these is TTS, but I wanted to get a bit more advice. I wear size:

8 FSB flyknit chukka
9 flyknit racers, flyknit maxes, air max 95, waffle racers, lunar epic low
9.5 lunar epic high, peg 33, wildhorse 3, lunar tempo 2, lunaracer

Any thoughts on what size I should pick up? I want to get those wolf grey pair that are on NDC :pimp:

Got a pair of the teal colorway for $100 when it went on sale briefly at NDC. Would also be into the orange colorway at that price point.

A great looking shoe for sure, and very comfortable for casual wear, but I gotta say that Nike ****** up bad with the stability in the heel. I feel like I'm in slight danger just walking around in these sometimes, because if you compress the heel at any type of angle it just collapses completely in a way your body is not prepared for. These are in the Air Max 2016 tier of instability caused by the cushioning and I would not recommend wearing them for any type of vigorous exercise. Nike is doing casual shoe buyers a disservice by not labeling this and other models as lifestyle imo.

If Nike fixes the problem and implements more structure in the heel of the zoom unit, something along the lines of what they did with the KD9, this shoe will be near perfect as a super high comfort lifestyle shoe, that's also good for the gym and light running.

Interested in the lows but I wish the Zoom was full-length instead of 3/4.

11/25.

Black/dark grey/anthracite/white
Seaweed/white/volt/black
Dark grey/black/bright crimson/white
Binary blue/white/photo blue/black

Back
Top Bottom