NIKE ZOOM FIELD GENERAL TRAINER (GENERAL 2 RELEASES 7/8/15)

^, those are actually pretty nice. I am really surprised at how many CW's Nike is releasing of this shoe; I love it, its a very, very durable trainer but I have not seen any person with these on and the college editions, other than FSU and LSU, didn't really sell at all.
The entire Oregon team had the CFP silver colorway for wearing around. IE:The media day and on the way to the game. Other than that, I haven't seen anybody but Manziel wear them, and that was for a Champs ad I believe. 

Last edited:
The entire Oregon team had the CFP silver colorway for wearing around. IE:The media day and on the way to the game. Other than that, I haven't seen anybody but Manziel wear them, and that was for a Champs ad I believe. 

Yeah a lot of the Noles had the silver CW on too; with the FSU replacing the Nike on the tongue. But man, yeah thats the first time all year I have seen anyone wear these at all, very odd when Nike is pushing it hard.

It's a super nice shoe imo, I only have the Oregons, but almost all the colors are nice.

Super Bowls were an instant cop for me. Those Granites sold better than I expected. i can't even find my size now and it's none on ebay.

Super Bowls were an instant cop for me. Those Granites sold better than I expected. i can't even find my size now and it's none on ebay.

You just said that and now they have an 8.5 on the site and I just copped lol. Thanks for the reminder of that CW. I love the shoe; its extremely durable, very comfortable, and has great traction on turf. All the crazy initial launch CW's are all sold out 'cept for the Seattle one and the college ones all just have random sizes left. FSR on the Super Bowl and Diamond Quest ones. Just wish they had more CW's that didn't have a white outsole.....

The sb cw looks cool but they should have put something different on the tongue.

Anybody have any suggestions on sizing on these? Perhaps say in comparison to the Free Trainer 5.0 Fingertrap or the Lunar TR1? Help would be greatly appreciated!

Anybody have any suggestions on sizing on these? Perhaps say in comparison to the Free Trainer 5.0 Fingertrap or the Lunar TR1? Help would be greatly appreciated!

I would go a .5 size down; mine had big time heel slip without tightening the laces all the way to the top and using all 3 laceholes. It definitely ran bigger on my foot than the Free Trainer 5.0 (I have the Jon Bones edition) and the Lunar TR! (I have the FSU edition). Hope this helps.

My buddy has all three of those all in the same size.
I would go a .5 size down; mine had big time heel slip without tightening the laces all the way to the top and using all 3 laceholes. It definitely ran bigger on my foot than the Free Trainer 5.0 (I have the Jon Bones edition) and the Lunar TR! (I have the FSU edition). Hope this helps.
Thank both of you guys so much. Repped.

Yeah if you don't go .5 size down most likely will have heel slippage without tying all the way to the top. I'm a true sz 11 and bought the camos in a 11 and super bowls in a 10.5. The 10.5 are stable, but very tight on forefoot. Comes down to personal preference. I'm more comfortable with more room in forefoot tied all the way to the top.

These I can get with. Low top and full length Max Zoom.

If they drop an Oregon color way...:smokin

I'm in for a UO edition. How much more are these gonna be with the air bubble?

I was told retail would $170 and release dates would be July 17th and August 7th

It won't let me post the link but the grey cw will be up in about 8 hours on Champs.

Been seeing them popping up at rosses around my way recently. Mostly the diamond ones and I also saw the Oregon color way

Back
Top Bottom