NIKE ZOOM FIELD GENERAL TRAINER (GENERAL 2 RELEASES 7/8/15)

First releases are $124 on Eastbay. Tempted to grab the wolf/grey color way but I have a feeling these are only going to go down in price.

Look like a damn bag of skittles. Enough with the fruity colors. Give us some basic clean CWs and maybe I'll cop at discount. These will rott on outlet shelves until they hit marshalls for $18 like the first gen did.
I think the white pair posted above r the cleanest pair I've seen yet.

Two new colorways.
them whites tho 
pimp.gif

Hey Guys, 

Came up on this thread not to long ago. I'm a avid checker of KicksDeals and Sole Links and I ran across the White/Gold's when the Field General's weren't even on my radar. Well I ended up getting them for 103 from JimmyJazz. 

They Fit TTS but are narrow. I wear a 10, and you could go up .5 if you want but I wouldn't. Took these pics with my Galaxy S6, so if you want better ones let me know but other wise they are good to go

Man I am way late to the Party but I just picked up the White ones for 39.99 at our Burlington Coat factory last night. Not a single thing wrong with them..

Just got the general 2 from ebay and they fit narrow and should go up a half size unless you have a narrow foot of course. They are comfy and i will try them tonight at softball

Back
Top Bottom