Nike Zoom KD...... 4 IV !?!?!?!?

those are way better than the 3's but the ones you got there,those are early knock-offs/variants right?look at the glue job on the last pic,it screams variant nation.

those are way better than the 3's but the ones you got there,those are early knock-offs/variants right?look at the glue job on the last pic,it screams variant nation.

first thing i said when i saw those pics was "wowww." i like them. could this be the KD3 v2?? hope so.

first thing i said when i saw those pics was "wowww." i like them. could this be the KD3 v2?? hope so.

0df54716.jpg

Whats up with that strap?
They do have potential

i never even step into this nike board...but these are some of the hottest signature shoes i've seen in a minute

i never even step into this nike board...but these are some of the hottest signature shoes i've seen in a minute

off center strape makes it look edgy. whats that on the laceholes?

still too early to judge, pretty sure lots of changes will take place that will either make or break these.

off center strape makes it look edgy. whats that on the laceholes?

still too early to judge, pretty sure lots of changes will take place that will either make or break these.

They definitely look like they have potential. The midole/outsole looks too big for the upper to me. Kind of like them still.

They definitely look like they have potential. The midole/outsole looks too big for the upper to me. Kind of like them still.

Oh yea I'm definitely feeling those more than the 3's! Like someone said above those are "raw" but a cleaned up final production item should look real good! Loads of potential with this....This definitely would've been a better continuation from the 2's and the current 3s could've/should've been a team shoe imo!

Oh yea I'm definitely feeling those more than the 3's! Like someone said above those are "raw" but a cleaned up final production item should look real good! Loads of potential with this....This definitely would've been a better continuation from the 2's and the current 3s could've/should've been a team shoe imo!

Originally Posted by bundy9

QFT

Originally Posted by bundy9

QFT

Playoff shoe? Maybe this isn't actually going to be called the "KD4" but something else.

Playoff shoe? Maybe this isn't actually going to be called the "KD4" but something else.

Back
Top Bottom