Nike Zoom KD...... 4 IV !?!?!?!?

The way the strap is constructed, it goes under and wraps around the foot - you can see it's seamed down on the lateral side.
Its not completely useless
laugh.gif

The way the strap is constructed, it goes under and wraps around the foot - you can see it's seamed down on the lateral side.
Its not completely useless
laugh.gif

I kind of like the 3, but these are very interesting. I'm loving the idea of zoom and hyperfuse. The strap looks cool. Kind of a windmill feel, but they look as though they may be more than cosmetic.

I kind of like the 3, but these are very interesting. I'm loving the idea of zoom and hyperfuse. The strap looks cool. Kind of a windmill feel, but they look as though they may be more than cosmetic.

Those look clean. The strap is probably for "lock down support". But those do look better than the 3's IMO. I'm still hoping for CREAMSICLE KD3 colorway though

Those look clean. The strap is probably for "lock down support". But those do look better than the 3's IMO. I'm still hoping for CREAMSICLE KD3 colorway though

wow !! KD 4 already!? Im not a fan of black based shoes nor strap but these actually look good I bet the final version will have some changes but ll be very close tho these.

wow !! KD 4 already!? Im not a fan of black based shoes nor strap but these actually look good I bet the final version will have some changes but ll be very close tho these.

Originally Posted by Sole Investigator

I can imagine there are a few folks who aren't too happy about this..
same thing i was saying. maybe this is a blessing in disguise. nike should know that most of us say 4 > 3's so they should push the envelope with some hot colorways.

maybe this will work

same thing i was saying. maybe this is a blessing in disguise. nike should know that most of us say 4 > 3's so they should push the envelope with some hot colorways.

maybe this will work

That's what I thought too.

We weren't meant to see these yet.

Back
Top Bottom