Nike Zoom KD...... 4 IV !?!?!?!?

Just found this on Sneaker News. Spring 2012 Zoom KD IV colourways.

nike-zoom-kd-iv-black-photo-blue-team-orange-spring-2012-570x399.jpg

nike-zoom-kd-iv-white-midnight-navy-cool-grey-photo-blue-spring-2012-570x399.jpg

nike-zoom-kd-iv-white-black-cool-grey-white-spring-2012-570x399.jpg

nike-zoom-kd-iv-cool-grey-del-sol-white-spring-2012-570x399.jpg

nike-zoom-kd-iv-black-varsity-red-white-spring-2012-570x399.jpg

nike-zoom-kd-iv-black-varsity-royal-white-spring-2012-570x399.jpg

nike-zoom-kd-iv-black-gray-green-570x399.jpg

nike-zoom-kd-iv-photo-blue-orange-spring-2012-570x399.jpg

Source: http://sneakernews.com/20...-zoom-kd-iv-spring-2012/

i like the black/blue patents....very nice...I hope they add a zoom heel pad though....

i like the black/blue patents....very nice...I hope they add a zoom heel pad though....

Damn, I really like these. Like the direction the KD line is moving.
There's a lot they can do with cw's/materials on this silhouette.

Damn, I really like these. Like the direction the KD line is moving.
There's a lot they can do with cw's/materials on this silhouette.

Digging mostly everything here except the tongue graphic.  Maybe I don't fully "understand" it, but it just looks a little cheap and plain to me right now.

I commend the KD design group for really stepping it up though, with each and every subsequent version of this shoe.  It would be easy to just let it slide.

Digging mostly everything here except the tongue graphic.  Maybe I don't fully "understand" it, but it just looks a little cheap and plain to me right now.

I commend the KD design group for really stepping it up though, with each and every subsequent version of this shoe.  It would be easy to just let it slide.

I like the first 3. Especially the White/Black/Grey.

I can see this shoe becoming the one that makes his sig line legit. It's interesting that they're putting 35 on the tongue instead of the KD logo. I'm guessing there will be some changes made to the colorways before release date like what happened with the III's.

I like the first 3. Especially the White/Black/Grey.

I can see this shoe becoming the one that makes his sig line legit. It's interesting that they're putting 35 on the tongue instead of the KD logo. I'm guessing there will be some changes made to the colorways before release date like what happened with the III's.

Originally Posted by KingJay718

And let's just make a new KD IV thread.
Yea I agree.  Lets make it happen before things start moving along.  Who wants to start it up?

Originally Posted by KingJay718

And let's just make a new KD IV thread.
Yea I agree.  Lets make it happen before things start moving along.  Who wants to start it up?

Back
Top Bottom