Nike Zoom Kobe 1 Protro February 17th 2018

Just finished a few games and had to go back to 5s unfortunately. I won’t be a good review to go on. I’m so used to lows, and I was afraid of the bulkiness of these just like the AZG retro. I’m sure a longer break in would give me a better gauge, but I never felt locked in the whole time.

How do I use the $20 off stock x if I've had an a account already but never ordered anything but have sold a few pairs? Think I'm going to pull the trigger now that there are some sub 500 big feet sizes.

How do I use the $20 off stock x if I've had an a account already but never ordered anything but have sold a few pairs? Think I'm going to pull the trigger now that there are some sub 500 big feet sizes.

You should have received an initial “welcoming” email with the code for the $20 off. Expires after 14 days though.

Can’t wait until the camos get to a decent price. $350 is the sweet spot I think. Otherwise, I’m gonna pass for good and move on :lol:

You should have received an initial “welcoming” email with the code for the $20 off. Expires after 14 days though.

Can’t wait until the camos get to a decent price. $350 is the sweet spot I think. Otherwise, I’m gonna pass for good and move on :lol:

Thanks got em. Was going to wait until they drop more but there don't seem to be a lot of big sizes and I broke even from the other pair I sold. Really excited to get them in my size.

Stock X need to add alerts for when a price gets top a desired threshold so you can hop on it.

Just got my pair, these things are fire
image_uploaded_from_ios_1024.jpg

Just got the del sols in the mail today. Protros are definitely tts, do not go .5 down like the og’s

Anyone still waiting for ship for the camos? This is taking forever

Like them the more pics I see honestly

Back
Top Bottom