Nike Zoom Kobe 1 Protro February 17th 2018

Sorry if this has been answered but are the regular color ways going to be general release? Im kind of confused by how exactly they are releasing these. Obviously most of the color ways were all star exclusives but the OG yellow and black, purple and black, etc. are those getting a regular release?

Does anyone need a size 13 del sols? Offering it for retail for NT members who can pick it up in so cal.

Got my black/yellows in from Nike. Zoom feels great on these - bouncy with good impact protection. Materials are a mixed bag - leather and suede feel good while they "carbon" heel cup feels cheap and paint on the yellow forefoot sections is not even and spotty. Fit seems TTS with a nice one to one fit around the toebox through the midfoot to the heel. Not loving the higher cut around the ankle - I just prefer playing in lows.

Finally got my pair through StockX. Worth the $219 total that I spent. :nthat:

10x92cg.jpg

Now I wait for the camos to drop in price :nerd:

Last edited:
Grabbed my Del Sols from DHL yesterday, got home instantly slipped them on.

Initial thoughts:
- Bouncy AF!!!!!! love them, was literally rocking on my heels feeling the cushion and the bounce.
- Im a weird size foot, 8.5 length and 9 width. As my OG del sols are a size 9 and i had substantial room up front, i sized down to 8.5 to see how they fit... PERFECT! im glad i gambled and it paid off. This was with the new Nike NBA socks also.
- They feel higher off the ground then the old pair, and maybe its because they havent been worn in yet, but they also feel stiffer / more supportive.
- When i tried on my Kyrie 4 confettis, my instant thought was "woah these feel like my ZK1 when they were new" mainly because of the plushy soft sidewalls of the shoe, but the protros definitely feel a cut above the kyrie 4 now that i've got a brand new pair.

Pics coming soon!
Playing in these bad boys thursday at a local run so will update the thread on how they do aswell!

I really don't get how these can basically sell out instantly and have no information on future colourways. Meanwhile they're dropping Westbrooks left, right and center.

They’re selling out instantly because Nike didn’t send them many places.

I’m gonna guess Nike will announce most of the colorways close to release and keep the number of spots low. As much as we in this thread love the shoe it’s probably more of a niche sneaker. Hard to imagine them giving a shoe like this a super wide GR release unforunately

Patience fellas, those Camo's are dropping in price significantly. I may return my maize's though. They are sitting out here in LA, so i may return them, and then buy em again with my 15$ off when it becomes active in March lol

Where??

Patience fellas, those Camo's are dropping in price significantly. I may return my maize's though. They are sitting out here in LA, so i may return them, and then buy em again with my 15$ off when it becomes active in March lol

Oop me a pair....I'm trying to get a pair to hoop in lol

When you say “they’re sitting out here in LA” please tell me where?

I wouldn’t mind getting a second pair.

Back
Top Bottom