Nike Zoom Kobe IV ID Thread

Originally Posted by ptngina

Just recieved my first ID pair I orderd. I must admit, quality is pretty good. The clear sole is ICY.
cool colorway, whats with the whole alphabet on the collar? Is that a name?

dammmmmm...

wish i got the clear sole cause i thought clear sole would be like the CDs

GRRRR...looks like ill be returning a pair or two...PM if intrested :/

Very clean up there..can't wait till February when i make an ID myself..hopefully they keep the same options and not make it "TB" *team-based*

you can return IDs? really? what the heck do they do with them and is there a restocking fee or something?

i think i saw in a previous thread that they end up in the outlets....If there is a quality issue i don't think there is a restocking fee....

Originally Posted by dmxgod

Very clean up there..can't wait till February when i make an ID myself..hopefully they keep the same options and not make it "TB" *team-based*
do you expect there to be less color options? I haven't done an ID, I may though in the future.

Originally Posted by retr0sxual

Originally Posted by topshelfkicks

some people got their IDs on ISS

in the basketball forum in the Kobe thread...
Maybe it's just me... but that front part of the outsole looks crappy. It looks like messed up gluing or something.
does it look like that on the Jordan XI also? its not that noticeable on the XI since only the little 1 inch clear sole comes in contact with theleather, so it makes sense that it would look like that to me especially since it looks like the "snake" leather is a shiny like leather. just myguess.

Originally Posted by topshelfkicks

Just recieved my first ID pair I orderd. I must admit, quality is pretty good. The clear sole is ICY.
cool colorway, whats with the whole alphabet on the collar? Is that a name?

They are my kids names. Had to adjust the spelling since I couldn't fit every letter..haha

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

Originally Posted by eteam o2

where do u see the delivery date on the ups page?
When you track your package there is a field under Status that says "Expected Delivery" although mine has now been changed to "Rescheduled Delivery" and the date has been moved to the 27th.

See Below....

[table][tr][td]Tracking Number:[/td] [td]1Z W38 W83 67 1284 XXX X[/td] [td][/td] [/tr][tr][td]Type:[/td] [td]Package[/td] [td][/td] [/tr][tr][td]Status:[/td] [td][b]Exception - Rescheduled[/b] [img]http://wwwapps.ups.com/img/icn_help_blue.gif[/img]
See description below[/td] [td][/td] [/tr][tr][td]Rescheduled Delivery:[/td] [td]01/27/2009[/td] [td][/td] [/tr][tr][td]Shipped To:[/td] [td]GARDEN GROVE, CA, US[/td] [td][/td] [/tr][tr][td]Shipped/Billed On:[/td] [td]01/20/2009[/td] [td][/td] [/tr][tr][td]Product:[/td] [td]WORLD EASE[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Service:[/td] [td]EXPEDITED[/td] [td][/td] [/tr][tr][td]Weight:[/td] [td]1.10 Kgs[/td] [td][/td] [/tr][/table]
You should receive yours on Jan 27 since it was shipped on Jan 20th. The weekend F everything up since its UPS.

So what is the best time to wait for these to come up online?

Ive been checking back and forth throughout the day and its never up for me. When do they "reset"?

Originally Posted by bballah3

Ive been checking back and forth throughout the day and its never up for me. When do they "reset"?
The most success has been from 4:15 - 4:45 PST

Thanks man...appreciate the help

Thanks man...appreciate the help

WORD i am trying to cop and it never works for me either

Just got my "SHIPPED" email! WOO HOO!
roll.gif

Estimated arrival date is next Wednesday ... can't wait!

Definitely looking better.

1 observation and 1 question:

1. That silver heel counter looks considerably darker than it does on the ID page. Good to see it in person.

2. Is the quarter grey or white?

mine just came to the door. just gotta do some minor details (ie paint outline of swoosh and frobe logo maize) and i'm good. the quality on these arepretty good. my other pair should be here next monday. for those who will ask, the mid panel is white...i think ptngina's panel is white as well. i wishthat reg patent leather was an option instead of that reptile crap. oh well...

352185724.jpg

352185803.jpg

352185771.jpg

here's what they should look like after paint:
348523795.jpg

348523789.jpg

the canyon gold or what ever that color was called looks more like mustard. not as yellow as i thought they would be.

these were inspirted by
hyperdunkwhite01.jpg

^^^ good luck with the painting...i tried it on my hyperdunks....i sucked at it....

shaqrules nice id's. i had the same idea but with a diffrent cw. good luck with the outline. it may be hard finding a paint marker to match that shade ofyellow fyi.

My Miami Hurricanes inspired Kobe IV arrived. Quality is on point!
fdv7yv.jpg

2v0idzs.jpg

20sde1w.jpg

sorry for the size, but I wanted people to see the details

Back
Top Bottom