Nike Zoom Kobe V

my ankles are rolling just looking at the pics.
is it me or do these look "lower" than Kobe IV?
i have bad ankles so maybe not for me. i love the kobe line tho

pics look like they just made the Dream season a low IMO.. but I think it has a lot of potential.. the purple/black CW do have some resemblance to the KBIVCarpe Diem samples

Originally Posted by Thefaith333

my ankles are rolling just looking at the pics.
is it me or do these look "lower" than Kobe IV?
i have bad ankles so maybe not for me. i love the kobe line tho
the ivs are very stable....if you have bad ankles you should be wearing supports anyhow.....

I can't wait till the Vs release and watch everyone on here start to drool after they were bagging on them....

I acutally thought well when initially saw images of the KBIV.

This isn't the case.

We'll see in a few months...

Im not feeling them in the pics....i will reserve full judgement until I see better pics.

I don't think the pull tab will be on them..... at least they weren't on the ones i have sorry for the bad pictures

1b625904437b10733b537616afd1debec9f3ef1.pjpg

a3225a04217cd0ae3483bd96cc48dc04cc9c913.pjpg

57a15d4f780d3d37d3ee82568501f5d0de874cf.pjpg
7d11504d78013d38f207981439be8920adbfdb3.pjpg

Man them look like some futuristic air stabs.
I gotta see the final product, but it's looking like I won't be copping the 5s.
They are just too low. I hope they come with that ankle strap like in the earlier pics

Originally Posted by MaDMaN3500

I don't think the pull tab will be on them..... at least they weren't on the ones i have sorry for the bad pictures
Post up a medial shot of the shoe.

Also, that outsole pattern is random as %!%*.

Originally Posted by SWOBOYdeHTEEZY

Post up a medial shot of the shoe.

Also, that outsole pattern is random as %!%*.

wish i could but i had to send them back sorry

no pull tab you say
nerd.gif

on a side note - there really should have been a blackout zk4 looking at these pics

I like how the ZKI looked nothing like the ZKII. The ZKIII is probably my favorite and is completely different than the ZKIV. This looks almost identical tothe ZKIV. Wish Nike would push the design envelope a little more......

I don't think the pull tab will be on them..... at least they weren't on the ones i
have sorry for the bad pictures

1b625904437b10733b537616afd1debec9f3ef1.pjpg

So I guess they will have the inner sock thing? If so then
eek.gif
If not then
tired.gif

Excuse my ignorance, but what's the purpose of having a sock liner go up that high?

Back
Top Bottom