Kobe is not going to wear these:
nike-kobe-v-1.jpg

nike-kobe-v-4.jpg

nike-kobe-v-1.jpg

LOL.
laugh.gif
ugly

THESE ARE NOT THE KOBE Vs
Its been confirmed that these are the value model / take down / whatever you want to call it

No offense, but this will have to be said a few more times for all the non-readers who just look at pictures to understand what is the actual V.

Originally Posted by Sole Investigator

Its been confirmed that these are the value model / take down / whatever you want to call it

No offense, but this will have to be said a few more times for all the non-readers who just look at pictures to understand what is the actual V.

In other words, Decoys.

i posted the pic, but people don't realize that it didn't say anything about being the V's. lol

Quoted for emphasis. Dudes need to brush up on their reading comprehension.

Originally Posted by Mamba Bean

Quoted for emphasis. Dudes need to brush up on their reading comprehension.

One more time. Just to make sure. I can't wait till we see an actual model of the V's.... I wonder if Nike puts these up on ID also?

^Those are the posts I like to see because aside from the first pic I saw from kenlu, I was extremely disappointed by all of them.

good... cause those can't be worn on the bball court they just can't.... but then again the clydes' back in the day couldn't be worn on thecourt either...

The Kobe V is going to look like the sample we have seen, the all black one. This shoe will be about 10oz...yes 10oz. If you liked the IV you're going tolove the V, if you loved the IV, you will want to marry the V...lol. All I know is that initial reports say they outperform the Kobe IV.

Originally Posted by sarteaga0408

The Kobe V is going to look like the sample we have seen, the all black one. This shoe will be about 10oz...yes 10oz. If you liked the IV you're going to love the V, if you loved the IV, you will want to marry the V...lol. All I know is that initial reports say they outperform the Kobe IV.

to help those who choose to be illiterate.

Originally Posted by AIR J XIII

Originally Posted by sarteaga0408

The Kobe V is going to look like the sample we have seen, the all black one. This shoe will be about 10oz...yes 10oz. If you liked the IV you're going to love the V, if you loved the IV, you will want to marry the V...lol. All I know is that initial reports say they outperform the Kobe IV.

to help those who choose to be illiterate.

No joke. More clarity is definitely needed in this thread.

I'm cool w/ the black pair, but I really don't like that ankle strap. Hopefully, it's removable.

Back
Top Bottom