Nike Zoom LeBron 5 Black/White-Varsity Crimson First Look

I'd like to see it without the strap, in a better colour.

Oh, and i would rather them have gone down the IV route than the soldier.
England till I die, England till I die, I know I am, I'm sure I am, England till I die!​

grade school version of black/white/red
newslebron5bwrgsry0.jpg
For a dummy, you make a lot of sense
TEAM YOU'RE NOT SMASHING
"No, today isn't your lucky day."
TEAMMARVEL​

a step backwards in my opinion...but then again its tough to top the design of the 4's....those were some of the best looking nike bball shoes in a long time...
...word

WOW...how do you take a step back from the IV's...man I really had high hopes about the next LBJ signature...oh well, I'll just be waiting on the VI
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
WORD TO MY MAMA​

^You can say all you want about them, you may diss em, but please don't tell me they are worse than Kobe III :rofl:
roll.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
check out: nikelebron.net

better then what i thought, is that gold like mist on the side?
Team Yankees

i like them...all the lebrons look good in the WHT/BLK/CRIMSON color ways.

CHICAGO BULLS​

THE DYNASTY
1991,1992,1993,1996,1997,1998​

Hate the strap, but I heard it comes off. Need to hold these in person to get a better idea.

I need to see better pics. Thanks for posting.
flintgreynt@gmail.commyspace.com/flintgreynt

Quote:
UPPER: Phyposite bucket with plush leather overlays. Dynamic-Fit innersleeve for royal comfort. Integrated strap for lux lockdown feature

I think this shoe has more foam tech than what a lot of us thought. But I just gotta know.., is phyposite the same as foamposite?
WANTED AF1 Delta Storm, Retro IV white/cement/black,Lebron II black b-day edition.all sz13

Honestly they have come a very long way and I really cant deny the piff involved in those right there
TeamFreshPrince

they still do nothing for me...pretty bland. At least theyre not ugly like the ZK3's
Say Hi to Mickey and Goofy for me Rashard​

I hated, HATED, them originally. While they're still my least favorite of the LeBrons, and I'm mad that they're so plain, they're not a bad-looking shoe by any means. They just aren't outstanding and trend-breaking like some previous LeBrons have been. And that's disappointing.

they look better than I thought they would, And while I think the sole might be one of the .... "best" parts of the shoes, they really gotta change that.
formerly shoeWUfreak

Not bad, I'm interested in seeing these in person.
You can only burn so many bridges until it's not safe on the other side... Stranded...​

:smh:
smh.gif
WANTED in sz 11.5-13:
-Air Max 120, Hyperflights, Gloves, Paytons
-Air Jordans XV, XVI
-Zoom Generations, LBJ II

They did take a step back with these, but they are still nice shoes nonetheless and knowing me, I will have all the nice color ways.
Mez 1 ft. Nas presents....GOD'S Son: The Remix (Coming Soon)
TEAMNEWYORKMETS​
(Size 9-9.5) BMP $250, Fred 3s $150, CG 3s $160, Olympic 6s $550, Raptor 7s $170,Bred 11s $65, etcwww.Original Soles.comMyspaceSoundclickeBay Auctions

I love them I just need to see them on someone's feet and without the strap.
"I could play basketball with the moon I got the whole world at my feet"-weezy

CHECK SQUAD Q-BORO

man... F the soldiers... i dont like them at all.. they feel like poo..

The 5s are hot, i like em. i dont even like lebron, but his shoes are dope.. i dont care, the 5s are hot.

Back
Top Bottom