Nike Zoom LeBron 5 Black/White-Varsity Crimson First Look

not feeling em, they dont give me that flagship feel like the 2's,3's, and 4's.

i mean they would be fine as a reg team shoe, but for the biggest shoe of the lineup i think they could have done more
Team Nintendo
"...The truth will be revealed only to eyes unclouded by desire ..."​

horrible i did not buy the lebron 4's and i know i am not going to touch this

THE ORGINAL NIKE ID CARD RESELLER IF YOU NEED A 255 CARD I CAN GET YOU ONE I CAN SHIP NIKE ID CARDS & T-SHIRTS IF OUTSIDE NYC AREA IF YOU ARE A SERIOUS BUYER E-MAIL ME AT JORDANS160DEEP@AOL.COM I ALSO HAVE NYC HYPEBEAST T-SHIRTS FOR SALE ALL NEW IRAK,ALIFE,CLIENTEL, SOME OTHER SHIRTS ALL SIZE XL AND ALL CHEAP

I hope they are good performance wise cause I really don't like the Melo line and these look like some .5 Jordan mashups. Matter of fact they look like the XIX's without the mesh on them. Do a side by side and tell me you can't see some similarities.
TEAM CHICAGO BULLS
> SIX-TIME WORLD CHAMPIONS: 1991.1992.1993.1996.1997.1998 <​

i actually like the sole. the rest of the sneaker im on the fence
TEAM PLATANO!!!​
BACHATA > REGGAETON
LOOKING FOR: Olympic VI-Laneys-Whi/Red XII-Whi/Blu XVlow IN A 10, 10.5, OR 11​

The black red wear test versions I've seen and tried looked a lot better than this version in my opinion. All black leather with the "Phyposite" material. It just looked sleek without all that crap on the upper portions.
OG Member Since 2000, AIR JORDAN TWO3​

Removable strap = :smokin
smokin.gif

I like these. The sole could use some work, but I am digging these.
Los Angeles Dodgers​
6 World Series Championships​
LET THE RIOT BE THE RHYME OF THE UNHEARD!​

wowwwww i didn't mind em until i saw those soles
$5 off at Kaysshoes.com? just type in coupon code 959

-SHOES BEFORE BOOKS-​

imo those actually aaight..im gonna start my LBJ kick'z collection when those come out..what can i say ima WITNESS..LBJ prove me wrong three times this year(Con.Final'z 07) so ima start my collection with these i mean why not the MAN is hella gifted nawimean?!?! :wink:
wink.gif

IS THE JUICE?
WORTH THE SQUEEZE BRAH??

i reserve judgement till i can see the actual V's but as of now all im saying is im stocking up on IV's.
"Hope floats so let it rise"-Rev.Run

such a step down from the rest
TEAM DC
"And as the sun, that had been too afraid to show its face in this city, started to turn the black into grey, I smiled. Not out of happiness. But because I knew... that one day, I wouldn't have to do this anymore. One day, I could stop fighting. Because one day... I would win. One day, there will be no pain, no loss, no crime. Because of me, because I fight. For you. One day, I will win."​

they look too much like the soldiers. i really like the soles though
______
WE GROWN.

These pics really make up for the NDC photos..what I'm wondering is...wassup with that cement like glitter?

yea that glitter has to go

TEAM CHICAGO BULLS
SIX-TIME WORLD CHAMPIONS: 1991.1992.1993.1996.1997.1998
TEAMMARVEL​

These are pretty decent. Not feeling the gold lasering all that much, but still not bad. I actually like the sole on these
KB8 = MVP
WANTED: DS sheed lows blue/white/red size 10 or 9.5. If ne1 can sell me a pair, hit me up!

I guess NIKE doesn't think anything could sell worse than the ZK1s... :smh:
smh.gif

Not many suckers are gonna pay retail for these unless their only other option is ballin' barefoot?

Lebrons are extremely comfy so these might be a good look
Goooooooooonies​
We Wear Gun Powder Cologne​

They look better than the original photos. I need to see some other colors

TEAM CHICAGO BULLS
SIX-TIME WORLD CHAMPIONS: 1991.1992.1993.1996.1997.1998
TEAMMARVEL​

Back
Top Bottom