Nike Zoom LeBron V - Launch in Vegas [Pics]

These shoes are so plain and uninspired, they remind me alot of the first Starburys

Combine that with the boring, conservative colorways Nike always picks, and I can't see how ppl find these shoes attractive, but to each their own i guess...

I'm just tired of all the lazy, simple designs Nike makes these days...

Is it because they need to have the cheapest labor possible, and design easy to produce, easy to construct sneakers? Maybe someone who knows more about the company would know?

xkc1081020041024x768jl3.jpg

xkc1031020041024x768wq4.jpg

fullj.getty-77299278ab016_cavs_magic.jpg
For a dummy, you make a lot of sense
"Drag my name through the mud, I come out clean."​

for someone as inspiring as LeBron, as big a superstar as he is...... those shoes really really let him down in terms of appeal. just really not inspired to purchase them, even at discount.

Lebrons have dropped off heavily since the first few releases.

how do people say they are uninspiring???? They look better than the IVs, and i guarantee these sell better, u wont find these for $39.99 at outlets and sales racks around the country.
TEAM KENTUCKY
WHERE TIPPIN COWS REQUIRES HEAT ON YOUR FEET

i'm okay with the white/navy colorway..
TEAM CLEVELAND CAVS
James,Pavlovic,Hughes,Gooden,IIgauskas,Varejao,Marshall ,Da.Jones,Snow,Wesley,Newble,Gibson,Brown​

Even tho Lebron is inspiring...... the shoe will not effect the views on him by the people that dont care wat shoe he wears.... I think these will not sell as well as the iv. I believe the iv sold pretty well. This shoe does not have a good looking feature key point.
NIKE Talking Since
'94

The IV's are still the best so far for me.....got 2 pairs actually..not sure about the V's, probably the all black ones I'll get if released

i disagree with Dmoney. these do not look better then the IV's and there V general releases will hit the outlets.

Quote:
I think these will not sell as well as the iv. I believe the iv sold pretty well.

lol, the Lebron IVs sold horribly. The birthdays and all stars were $70 and every GR color is sitting in nike outlets. Just because people are paying 1,000 for PEs doesn't mean the shoes selling to the public
WANTED: LeBron II Birthday (sz 11.5-12.5)
LeBron III Superman/Oilers (sz11-12)
LeBron IV HWC/SVSM (sz10.5-11.5)
Email:Jonny207@yahoo.com

Quote:
lol, the Lebron IVs sold horribly. The birthdays and all stars were $70 and every GR color is sitting in nike outlets. Just because people are paying 1,000 for PEs doesn't mean the shoes selling to the public

Wrong... Although the overall sales were mediocre and did not meet the expectations nike had, they were by no means horrible. They outsold pretty much every other non-jordan basketball shoe out on the market.

Uninspring and selling horribly, that can be said for alot of classic basketball shoes and Jordans. Back to uninspiring, look at the current crap that Brand Jordan is retroing, I present to you the Aqua 8 and it's assorted colorways. Somebody send me some to money and put a gun to my mouth to buy a pair.
T E A M L E B R O N S Z 1 6​

OK...so do the white/navy do or do not have the 'milk crate' designed midfoot strap? Me personally, I like the 'milk crate' look better. I hope Nike don't screw this up. I mean that was one of the design points behind the ZLV, and to not even incorporate into the first major colorway launch of the shoe on Nov. 15th makes NO sense. >:
mad.gif
1y3bdu.jpg
2q03blu.jpg
:x
sick.gif
0]
alien.gif
:stoneface:
indifferent.gif
"Dudes wanna bring the 80's back,
thats OK with me, thats where they made me at."

^
the milk crate is the one releasing, the other one is a sample version.

Please note it's NOT the only difference between them.

more info including visual aids: CLICK HEREcheck out: nikelebron.net

^^ Thanks for the help! Also, that colorway is sexy. :pimp:
pimp.gif
"I dont need too much. Glamour and all that stuff dont excite me. I am just glad I have the game of basketball in my life."-- LeBron James​

Quote:

wow, i said i think.... sorry bro. and maybe theyre sitting on the shelves because due to the mass production.

i read that they had to make mass production due to the cost of making them and it wouldve came out more expensive if they didnt make as much, (well... not worth it)
NIKE Talking Since
'94

^^^ sorry if I came off harsh I didn't mean to lol.

IMO I think the Lebron 5s will sell better then the 4s just because they have a more casual appeal to them. I said the lebron 4s didn't sell because a few insiders have said over the year about how they werent doing as well as people on niketalk thought.
WANTED: LeBron II Birthday (sz 11.5-12.5)
LeBron III Superman/Oilers (sz11-12)
LeBron IV HWC/SVSM (sz10.5-11.5)
Email:Jonny207@yahoo.com

i dont if these have already been posted, i dont really feel like going through 15 pages.

more China Exclusive pictures

Ricky BobbyTWO first names!)

I won't lie...these grew on me.
Team Lakers1949, 1950, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1972, 1980, 1982, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2000, 2001, 2002...

This season will shape the future of this franchise..​

That outsole just kills me.
E-mail/PM me @ genofyk@gmail.com For All Your Home and Car Audio/Video Needs/Questions. I'll get you what you need..retail is for suckas!(I'll match/beat prices on any lanzar/pyle products) 40'' Hi-Definition LCD Flat Panel TV #
# HDTV Compatible: 480i, 480p, 720p, 1080i $1999.00 Shipped (in the US)
genofyk@gmail.com
T E A M N E W Y O R K K N I C K S​

^The outsole reminds me of Iron Man.
2 years with Foot Locker. 3 with NikeTown. Collecting Forever.
-HELP-
I have DS sz.11: Jordan V Retro ( Black/MetSil, 2000). Jordan V Retro ( Wht/Fire Red, 2007). Jordan XXI (Wht/Blk/Varsity Red). A DS 10.5 Jordan XX2 (Wht/Blk/Varsity Red). Buy them from me if you have PayPal b4 I put them on eBay.[/font].

Back
Top Bottom