Nike Zoom MVP(Steve Nash) & KD1 Thunder home/away

^^definitely agree with you clkru
at first i was going to pass on them, esp with zoom only in the forefoot
but i saw them when i went to grab my kobes.... i hadda take another look
then just picked up a box and threw it in my cart lol.
i grabbed the black/white/orange colorway

I agree the orange ones in person dont look as good as they do online. The orange is a little different to me

"i grabbed the black/white/orange colorway"

Where did you pick these up!? I haven't seen them anywhere in the Seattle-Tacoma area yet... just the black/black ones.

"i grabbed them in beaverton.. at the es"

Word. I hope they, along with EVERY OTHER COLORWAY, hit the Seattle area SOON! I need 5-6 pairs!

haha yeah. the black pair didn't do it for me for some reason...
but we'll see about other colorways

i was looking for the black/red/white colorway... got this instead.

3213580843_d36dbab87b_o.jpg

but i still want that black/red/white colorway

the KD1's are a waste..might as well just got him NIKE basketball PE's like foam lites or something

Originally Posted by KbUeNo12

slower27
Did you get those at an outlet??
Come on, those just came out. I mean I've heard of weird outlet stories, but HoH is Nike's thing right now.

They look a lot better in that pic than in person. I like them, but still not enough to pay retail.

I've balled in them - they are still around your ankles at first, but break in fast. Super light - I like them.

i have balled in two different pairs of mine. beware of TERRIBLE grip at first...buuuut, they do improve with every ware. i was big time bummed at the terriblegrip because ALLLL of nash's previous shoes have excellent grip at first. but they do get better. Enjoy these guys, they are big time comfortable.

i agree with onearmkid.
i have a little review in the SR section
I'll add to it once I put more time into the shoes

Back
Top Bottom