Nike Zoom MVP(Steve Nash) & KD1 Thunder home/away

Anyone know when these are releasing?

Nike---Zoom-Mvp-1.jpg

I've severely underestimated the hotness of the MVP. After seeing pictures of all of those White/orange/purple/grey PE's... wow.

Monsters.
pimp.gif
That is an INSTANT cop... whenever I can find them.

@clkru - I just got the black/black ones in the mail. I vary between a 10.5 - 11. I ordered 11s and they fit great. I'd say they run maybe a littlesmall, but close to true to size.

Mjbakes, could you take a pic of the blk/blk ones? I'd like to see some real-life shots...

I've never really considered balling in a low due to my bad ankles, but how terrible could these be when combined with my trusty ASO ankle braces?

These look top notch, and I'm hoping Niketown Seattle will have some available to try on/buy.

Wish footlocker.com had the white/black/orange/stealth colorway available like eastbay.com does... my FL giftcard is burning a hole in my pocket!

i know i said i'd wait on the mvps...
but i couldn't pass them up yesterday
went to grab my kobes... and saw them
automatically threw em in my cart.
oh well nice pickup for $49.
actually pretty comfy, but i hate being inbetween sizes.
a 10.25 would have been perfect haha
10 is tight on the side of my foot
but a 10.5 there was tooo much space in the toe
but i ended up going with the 10, figured it'll stretch out
got the black/white/orange colorway. the white toe sets it off

Originally Posted by cbfpunch

^ how'd you pick them up for $49? swoosh.com?
uh i was in the employee store yesterday. used to work there so got the hookups still lol

Grey and blk just look like an everyday shoe too, just a plus that you can go hoop in em anytime.

i've been talking to nike about these for a while now and there will be over 20 colorways released in the shoe. 18 of them will be released throughout theUS and the rest, i believe 9 other, will be released over seas and in canada...the release dates are through summer of 09 with no exact dates given. il keepeverone posted as best as i can.

The ones that Nash wears on court have an even lower cut than the general release and they don't have the sockliner at the back of the ankle because of it.

Originally Posted by clkru

"I don't think the KD1's even utilize Zoom. Strictly regular Air I think, and only in the heel if I'm not mistaken, but someone correct me if I'm wrong."

KD1's have "ZOOM" printed on the outer midsole...

My question is not if they have it, since they clearly do, but if it is full-length... anyone know?
I stand corrected. I wasn't even thinking of the right shoe, I had the Blue Chip or Flight Skool in mind. Too many damn shoes that all lookalike.

Anyway, I saw this on kenlu: http://www.kenlu.net/forum/showthread.php?t=33202

It says Zoom in the heel only. I've never seen a Mid that utilizes full length zoom retailing for less than $110. Of course, they drop to less than halfthat in outlets sooner or later.

Still no reviews on the Zoom MVP?

"Tthe Zoom MVP look ok in photos. Saw them in person and they are really ugly."

This is a crazy statement! The MVP looks absolutely greeeeeat! I tried the all black ones on at Niketown Seattle last weekend and they fit true to size andlook greeeeeat on the foot! They're actually a little higher than other lows, too, kinda like the Kobe IV. They will work great with my ASO's and Ithink this is another stellar Nash release for Nike.

Seriously, Nike has made a great looking and performing sig/almost sig for Steve Nash ever since the Jet Flights!

Thanks for another winning, er, MVP shoe, NIKE!

Back
Top Bottom