Nike Zoom Rookie - another Penny Hardaway hybrid (August 2011)

Cant wait to cop the Dynamic Blue and Grey Zoom Rookie one of the best color ways in my opinion! 
pimp.gif

Dirty Vandal, could those quite possibly be a "Kobe" sample? I remember the flight oxides a few years back...BTW. Guy was killed here for his white and black rookies on Friday, went to rob him and a shootout incurred...
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by KidKrazy007

Dirty Vandal, could those quite possibly be a "Kobe" sample? I remember the flight oxides a few years back...BTW. Guy was killed here for his white and black rookies on Friday, went to rob him and a shootout incurred...
30t6p3b.gif

I don't believe its a Kobe sample, they would of told me so, plus I would imagine the #24 would be somewhere, but I could be wrong

Looks like the All Blues/Memphis Express/Whatever-nickname-they've-been-given, are indeed a go for release. My friend's Urban/Indie account shop was able to pre-book them today. I'll try to see if he has any more info on them (release date, etc.) next time I'm down there. Also had info on two CRAZY colors of quickstrike Penny II's that are scheduled soon.

Peace,
J

dynamic blues are going to hit outlets like the cranberry and eggplant 1/2 cents. Not sure why they picked that colorway.

Are they still doing the eggplant and red?

Originally Posted by alphaxinupe27

Came up on the glow in the darks they are clean they don't glow as much as i thought they would.. Any word on the reds actually dropping?

wear them out in the sun then go into a dark room 
pimp.gif
 anyone know where these can be found still? PM me if so I could help with other sneakers. with all this talk about the comfort level on these, not so sure tho..

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

bigj505:
Nobody said u had to pay 200. I sure didn't
True, no one specifically said "You have to pay $200!" But some people have gotten mighty defensive when people have talked about how the technology doesn't match the price point at all. Some people even laughed at those who have mentioned that the technology doesn't match the price point. And I'm not talking about anyone specific; just talking to everyone in general.
technology and sneakers is extremely subjective tho.

i mean the tech in the jordan xi's isnt great at all and they are 180.
we, the consumers, could probably get better tech out of a pair of nike frees, kobes, hyperdunks, etc.

i just like the shoe in general and id hope the rest of us pay below retail too. i mean, the binarys were 160 shipped on uptempoair.com for a while. im sure the whites will be had for below retail too.

the price, the alleged exclusion of foamposite material, the blue soles, the comfort are various reasons why not to like the shoe but i think that they can all be overcome fairly easily to those that really want them.

all "technology" aside, a shoe should be damn comfortable if they are marked at 100+, but we all know how it goes 
laugh.gif

slept on the glows, now i'm regretting it...none of the other colorways coming out really do it for me.  oh well...

Originally Posted by jshortt

Looks like the All Blues/Memphis Express/Whatever-nickname-they've-been-given, are indeed a go for release. My friend's Urban/Indie account shop was able to pre-book them today. I'll try to see if he has any more info on them (release date, etc.) next time I'm down there. Also had info on two CRAZY colors of quickstrike Penny II's that are scheduled soon.

Peace,
J
Yet they challenged me when I said such J... thanks for confirming my man... much appreciated sir.. 
*awaits package in mail*
wink.gif

Originally Posted by NikeDealer

Originally Posted by jshortt

Peace,
J
Yet they challenged me when I said such J... thanks for confirming my man... much appreciated sir.. 
*awaits package in mail*
wink.gif

Hahaha, shut it!  Eh, can't hate on you for getting free heat...lucky SOB.
tongue.gif

Peace,
    J  

Can anybody please help me out in finding the nike zoom rookie shirt or white or black, as pictured
nerd.gif
, in XXL OR 3XL???
25tjewj.jpg

please pm me.

Back
Top Bottom