Nike Zoom Rookie - another Penny Hardaway hybrid (August 2011)

binarys came today. was a little disappointed tho. binary look better in pics, imo. honestly MAY not have copped had i waited to see em in person 1st. no regrets really tho, just thought i'd be more impressed. maybe i feel this way bc i got the GITDs 1st, which are the best c/w so far imo besides the black joints.

anyone know if the black/orange pair are still 666?? i'm guessing that may have only been the case for a holloween release?? if so then damn...

cement, duncans and rookies on 11/25??
eek.gif

i might be copping them all.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

*sigh*

Nike does NOT ship/process over the weekend, most orders ship Monday/Tuesday....
Duh. I am telling you that since I am their one day shipping zone I ALWAYS get my orders on tuesday at about 330 PM. This time that is not the case. They usually ship the order on monday and it is only a 5 hr travel time from my door to their main facility. the blue spike lee knicks i returned i handed to UPS at 510pm today and they will be in memphis in about 12-15 hrs from now. 

Man someone post the link for the Binarys my site must be on crack not seeing them at ALL not even ON the site.

I got refunded from Sideline as well.

Originally Posted by casper90403

weird seeing Penny these days. he went into witness protection after retiring.

Those White Foams though
eek.gif

He can still play but not the day to day grind of the 82 games season. His knees seem fine for pick up games since he's not wearing any knee braces. Binary looks good on feet.

It is a shame that i actually like these shoes.....but $200....no thanks

Will wait for discount/outlets.  I just hope some of the better colorways make it there
frown.gif

Mizzee did those PE Air Jordan VI Customs for Gilbert Arenas.
They are Super Dope in person!!
I just wish Miz would appear because he is currently MIA...smh

Have the Black/Orange been confused with the Black Reds seen because I haven't seen or heard of Black/Orange's joints

Originally Posted by NikeDealer

Have the Black/Orange been confused with the Black Reds seen because I haven't seen or heard of Black/Orange's joints
These are the ones that are supposed to be dropping soon at HoH

Ohhh.. Thanks Dark.. I thought those were the Black/Red joints... and Johnmc... sure some colors will hit outlets just from sheer volume.. but I doubt many Binarys will just from the amount shipped to retailers..

I think the HalF cents released a few colors that just didnt do it for the masses but the Metallic color use on the Rookies puts this design on a whole nother level...

Yup^^

and Penny has quite a few un-seen Foams bruh...

Altho now I think Gentry has more than Penny does since the Samples are done up in size 9 lol

I'd love to peep back into G's closet....

Oh, trust, I know Penny has maaaad PEs. Just never seen those before, so if those are yesterday's news, then pardon my ignorance.
laugh.gif

Those things go super, extra hard… but my favorite sneaker of all time is the columbia XI, so it should figure that I love those white foams.

And those binaries are the only ones I'm interested in. LOVE that colorway. Kind of like the white/black ones, but those binaries are vicious.

^ Wish I could. But in the $200 range? *insert Chapelle 'Nah, I'm cool' and Steve Nash 'Pfft! No thanks!' gifs*
laugh.gif

Ska... nah... you aren't late.. its ALL our first time seeing THOSE joints... and altho they aren't my style... I do think they look tough.

Back
Top Bottom