Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

I got an early reserve for the ZF SP as well in my Nike apps. They look nice!

Image-1.jpg

D9391C35-89C7-4C3C-9148-4C8C4E6D2DB5.jpeg

Looks like we’ll see the elites in a crimson and silver colorway of the VF on Monday in Boston. This is similar to the color scheme of the Pegasus 35 that we’re an early release.

Oooh I like those more than the OG Crimsons! The Crimson midsole streak is the clincher!

I got the reservation to. I have to hold off though. So thempting though!

I think these should be relatively easy to cop down the line though

Good to hear people getting reserves for the SP.

Very appreciative of how Nike continues to bless with me such great reserves like the Vapormax Utility and Air Max 270.........

Last edited:
Obsidians arrived early! 3rd pair of 4%s!! Officially bought it 5x. Madness @ $250 each but so worth it for the fastest shoes on the planet.
20180413_141720.jpg

I am in!

Question: Does Nike always release the same colorways for the4% and the ZF? For instance I know the released the crimson in both models.

Yes, for most part, not all ZF cw's get released as a VF, however. if you look at the release history of the VF, you can find its color counterpart on the ZF

Ice Blue, Blue Fox, BC, HR, Obsidian

I'm patiently waiting on a white pair

I am in!

Question: Does Nike always release the same colorways for the4% and the ZF? For instance I know the released the crimson in both models.

The only one they didn't release the exact same color for in ZF was the Vast Grey VF 4%. Otherwise all of the VF colors were released as ZF as well. Not the otherway around though. There's been a bunch of ZF that were not released as VF 4%

VG was a ZF cw but for some reason, they switched colors up on the zoom x sole.

edit; read it too quickly, you did say exact

The only one they didn't release the exact same color for in ZF was the Vast Grey VF 4%. Otherwise all of the VF colors were released as ZF as well. Not the otherway around though. There's been a bunch of ZF that were not released as VF 4%

A ZF in the Vast Grey with the Light Blue accents would’ve been such a good cw! SMH

my bad, after actually reading it :lol: , seems like there are two london colorways and both of those are it

meanwhile the Zoom Fly SP London honors the city's heritage in two colorways — white/rage green/summit white and white/sunset pulse/summit white

for the breakign2 celebration, it looks like they're re-releasing these:
AJ8229_106_A_PREM_hd_1600.png

if those SPs are for Boston, they could have at least thrown a shamrock on them like the zoom streaks last year :lol:.

Back
Top Bottom