Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

KD: Man, I need give the ZFs a shot. If the ZFs can drop 30 seconds off your average pace, just imagine what the VFs can do (if anything)!

I honestly think these'll punch in my ticket into Boston! [emoji]128556[/emoji]

Last edited:
bruh, get a pair already, I honestly thought you'd have a pair by now despite the lack of volt colorway

I am somewhat anticipating to see if your run improves

sp's came in today & got damn they're impressive in-person.

very unique shoe & can't wait to rock casually. 

minor gripe: nikelab box was hella generic. 

I'm not a runner in anyway so wearing these for casual use. Have worn them for about 12 hours but have been on my feet all day and to be honest they have been comfortable, I love the look of them too.

View media item 2466306

I'm not a runner in anyway so wearing these for casual use. Have worn them for about 12 hours but have been on my feet all day and to be honest they have been comfortable, I love the look of them too.
looking sweet on feet. i wonder what funky looking socks would look like with these.

Looking good, man 
smokin.gif

the print on these socks look scool but I am not sure what is going with the pattern going all the way up the dudes ankle

I think I saw someone wear red socks with them too and it'll looked pretty nice

View media item 2466506

Last edited:
If anyone wants to TRADE their SPs Size 11.5 or 12 I have an 11 that just came in the mail - feels a half size small.

Tried them on and put back in the box - sucks because I really like them but running in them I need a size 12 or so..

Got my SPs today.

Absolutely LOVE them.

For those questioning sizing. They are a slightly snug TTS. definitely can't go 1/2 down. Going 1/2 UP won't be bad.

Last edited:
lots of people in the thread saying the SPs are TTS

These 11s feel like 10s

was so pumped for these, guess I need to ebay them before the price drops...

usually it's no gamble for me to buy without trying on, but this time a full size up would be needed in my case.

Don't see many 12s on ebay - hopefully I can sell mine and just purchase a size 12, that's the plan anyway..

to be fair, many do not really know what their tts is

:lol:

some people consider tts to whatever Nikes they have most of in the same size

Last edited:
Maybe I have a slight wide foot but I wear 11s in everything and there's always room. These have my foot pretty squished in, any other shoe return/replace but no chance Nike doing a re-stock.

Very Frustrating!

Have yet to try on my size 12s...Hopefully they fit just right. If not, 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom