Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

For the ones that purchased the SP, did you go TTS? The blue zoom fly ran .5 small to me. And debating if I should half size up for tmr release if I could get one.

For the ones that purchased the SP, did you go TTS? The blue zoom fly ran .5 small to me. And debating if I should half size up for tmr release if I could get one.

I'm wondering the same thing. I wear a size 9 in all my Nike shoes (Zoom Fly, Pegasus 34, Elite 9, and Vaporfly). I'm hoping to get a pair of the ZF SPs tomorrow. Can anyone advise to stick with a 9 or go up a half size. I was thinking of sticking with 9 as the uppers appears similar to the Vaporfly and they fit me perfect in a 9. I'm planning to actually run in them if that helps with the sizing advice.

Thanks

880847-600-1.jpg

880847-600-2.jpg

880847-600-3.jpg

880847-600-4.jpg

880847-600-5.jpg

880847-600-6.jpg

Those crimson VFs are so nice. I'd like to have another colorway to wear, just not sure I want to spend another $250 to get one.

I'm wondering the same thing. I wear a size 9 in all my Nike shoes (Zoom Fly, Pegasus 34, Elite 9, and Vaporfly). I'm hoping to get a pair of the ZF SPs tomorrow. Can anyone advise to stick with a 9 or go up a half size. I was thinking of sticking with 9 as the uppers appears similar to the Vaporfly and they fit me perfect in a 9. I'm planning to actually run in them if that helps with the sizing advice.

Thanks
Went with my normal Nike size on the original SPs, and they're good. Can't imagine going up.

I have a feeling those stores might not even
you'll get your chance, more colorways are coming out and eventually it'll stop selling out

just think of it like the vapormax, first few colorways, Nike just slighted everyone with stock but now they are pretty much sitting everywhere

this times 100000000000.

Can somebody recap for me please, which ones are releasing tomorrow in the states on ndc? The nikelabs and the crimson 4%?

Nike is about to release the 27th version of all black VMs so those Nikelabs doesn't really mean much anymore :lol:

Anyone have an exta size 9, they wanna let go for retail or near retail shipped to the U.S?

Can't tell if the SPs are are super in demand or stock levels are just incredibly low. Sold out everywhere in seconds...

more boutiques are getting the SP this time, I guess there are around 18 paris per store by checking the online inventory

Back
Top Bottom