Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

Got my NYCs and my first impression is they they fit more TTS than the white/black SPs, though I'll need a couple real test runs and walks to be sure. I'm not a huge fan of the black midsole, but I do like the details on these.

On feet of Shanghais. @Overkillshop

overkillshop_1510220319.jpg

Shanghais were easy to get... which seems expected I guess since the chicagos and nycs have been sitting.

Reactions: PJS
Thank you for this! Hope my order wasn't too late. Decided to take advantage since I kinda doubt I'll find these shoes for a cheaper price.

I am being forced to hold off since I have the feeling Nike will hold some type of special event here in LA for the Vaporfly or Elite. *fingers crossed*

Hi all -- I'm a new NikeTalk member. A couple of notes:
* I wanted to say thanks for all the helpful info in this forum. I bought the VF 4% and have really liked them. I ran the Chicago Marathon in them and was impressed. These will be my go-to marathon shoes for the foreseeable future.
* I bought a pair of the ZFs, went on one run with them, and found them very different from the VFs -- don't think they're the right shoes for me. Let me know if anyone is interested in them. Men's 8, Ice Blue.

Got the NYC and ran my fastest 5k ever. You definitely need to size up as they are pretty small.

The fit on these feel different than the regular Zoom Flys I got at launch. The shoe felt much more stable and I didn't have ankle soreness after my run. Maybe they refined the production after the initial release?

I really like the details on the shoe, but do I really need these since I have the Zoom Elite 9s?

Reactions: PJS
500mi on a VF? reviews i read said 100-150 out of them do to how soft the zoom x foam is.

Guess it depends on what kind of runner you are.

Back
Top Bottom