Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

Bro I'm hype!!

I just hope they fit. I panicked and went TTS. Gonna cry if they don't fit lmao

I have the Chicago Zoom fly’s and they fit really snug. I’m a size 9 and got a 9.5 and even then they still feel snug on my toes. I won the Undefeated raffle for the Off white ZF and went with a 10. If all fails just take it the insoles out lol

I think it had something to do with the triple black zoom flys i just got a few days ago from NDC. The Nike loyalty finally came thru!

its just random. congrats though :smokin. Wish I could have gotten a reserve for any of them.

damn I was too late on trying to make a change. my shoes are already boxed up to be pick up lol

I have the Chicago Zoom fly’s and they fit really snug. I’m a size 9 and got a 9.5 and even then they still feel snug on my toes. I won the Undefeated raffle for the Off white ZF and went with a 10. If all fails just take it the insoles out lol
Well damn LOL

The Zoom Flys seem so inconsistent. I had to return my 10 and 10.5 in the White/Black because neither fit me well, but 10 works in the OG and the NYCs for me.

My feet are kinda weird tho so maybe it might work out. Hope so anyway. If not then at least they're nice to look at :rofl:

My feet are kinda weird tho so maybe it might work out. Hope so anyway. If not then at least they're nice to look at :rofl:
I have narrow feet and very true 9.5US. Had the Oreo ones and they were tight. Returned to Nike, can't find a size 10 for retail and that is not a pair I want to pay resale for.

Last edited by a moderator:
58C8C2D4-6BAA-40CB-AF77-D30B34882502.jpeg

Queens Half Marathon was a success! Hit a new PR and official time was 1:36:59. Finished 20 minutes faster than my previous half marathon.

Meant to run in the Elites for this event but schedule didn’t give me chance to train in them. Will attempt to use them for the next half marathon.

During the winter, the plan is to work on keeping a consistent split/pace. Started off way too strong and it was definitely noticeable around mile 10. Looking forward to next year.

Queens Half Marathon was a success! Hit a new PR and official time was 1:36:59. Finished 20 minutes faster than my previous half marathon.

Meant to run in the Elites for this event but schedule didn’t give me chance to train in them. Will attempt to use them for the next half marathon.

During the winter, the plan is to work on keeping a consistent split/pace. Started off way too strong and it was definitely noticeable around mile 10. Looking forward to next year.

Congrats! Wow a 20min difference?! Although the VF is great shoe, do not discount your fitness progress!

nice, man...thats a dope medal

Congrats! Wow a 20min difference?! Although the VF is great shoe, do not discount your fitness progress!

Appreciate it, gents.

Oh, I’m definitely not illustrayt illustrayt As great as the shoe is, I was much more prepared for this 1/2 marathon than I was for the prior. Got a lot more runs in, especially long distance, and my pace continued to get better as the weeks went along in the training program.

Just got back from picking up Off Whites. Very very pleased with them. Will be my everyday shoe.
5A72D886-5BC0-400D-8406-76DA63FFB40E.jpeg

I'm hoping to get lucky with a pair tomorrow. Quick question. Do you think you could run in these? I initially was concerned the ZF SP wouldn't be able to withstand daily running but they hold up fine.

True. However, the upper material on the SP seems like it’ll give out sooner than the regular version.

Question on sizing...
my TTS is a 10.5... I wear an 11 in V2s.. how do these fit compared to Adidas shoes?

i know they run small.. so im tempted to get an 11..but debating if i actually need a 11.5 =\

missed this but congrats

20min is a huge improvement, wow

Back
Top Bottom