Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

anyone who checked out through eastbay, did you use promo code LKS17842 to get $20 off + free shipping?

It takes the $20 off but still charges for shipping.
I was so excited to get through that I forgot.

I'm liking this thread. It reminds me of the Ultra Boost thread before the hype.

I remember a situation last spring where Nike had a "restock" of the dark grey flyknit racers (2012/2013 original release). Few days later I get an email notification that my order was cancelled, that they were apologetic and to make up for it, they provided a 20% discount.

they are at fault here, so they should be making it up to you, the customer.

Thanks
I wrote them a complaint and hit them up via pm in twitter. I shouldnt have to do this as a customer tbh

LKS17843 code is suppose to be 15% off plus free shipping

go call them and see if you can get a refund on the shipping, definitely doesn't hurt to try

anyone who checked out through eastbay, did you use promo code LKS17842 to get $20 off + free shipping?

It takes the $20 off but still charges for shipping.

Damn, if i only knew. Had to purchase with the quickness

LKS17843 code is suppose to be 15% off plus free shipping

go call them and see if you can get a refund on the shipping, definitely doesn't hurt to try

ahh, this code is actually better. thanks!

Totally forgot about the 4% on FL/EB etc this morning. Size is obviously not there anymore. Would have been a good purchase to boost up my VIP accounts.

PO

in the midst of me chatting with eastbay about why the code is working but i'm still being charged for shipping, my size sold out

CS says "i'm sorry your size sold out. Anything else I can help you with?"

maaaannn :emoji_middle_finger:

thats why you got to order first then ask for a refund on shipping, worse come to worst, you cancel the order because you don't want to pay shipping

i'm actually surprised any codes worked for the Vaporflys, then again it worked on NDC too while the ZoomFlys are still excluded

Looks like this is how the Blue Fox is going down in UK/EU...so happy to just grab them from US now, especially if they're limited.

Attachments

• IMG_6053.jpg
    IMG_6053.jpg
    177.7 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_6052.JPG
    IMG_6052.JPG
    186.1 KB · Views: 47
Thanks for posting up the release date, @maluah! I was able to take advantage although I am not as fond of ordering through Eastbay given the history of their shipping, BUT... it seems that they will allow returns if the shoes don't work out for running, so that will suffice. Not like I plan to wear the boxes for running, haha.

Looking forward to these!

thats why you got to order first then ask for a refund on shipping, worse come to worst, you cancel the order because you don't want to pay shipping

i'm actually surprised any codes worked for the Vaporflys, then again it worked on NDC too while the ZoomFlys are still excluded

lesson learned.

Look forward to future ZoomX shoes from Nike. This looks like the beginning of the fall of Boost Hype. Boost is oversaturated and hype has died down anyway, but if ZoomX is just as durable and Nike makes good looking silhouettes...

Vapormax was definitely not that answer (Completely regret paying retail for mine).

This past weekend is the first time I've seen any iteration of UBs to go on a discount at a huge retail store, FNL had all uncaged UBs on sale including the Parley. NMDs are sitting more than ever, even those with primeknit uppers too so I think boost hype is settling outside of yeezys.

But i digress, I am curious how ZoomX will be utilized moving forward, I have a feeling it's going to be used like Hyperdunk React cushion where it's used inside a carved out core for a more durable/solid rubber. I wonder if pure ZoomX without any plates or other rubber mixed in could stand on it's own or if it's just not possible right now and the feet will simply sink in too much?

Look forward to future ZoomX shoes from Nike. This looks like the beginning of the fall of Boost Hype. Boost is oversaturated and hype has died down anyway, but if ZoomX is just as durable and Nike makes good looking silhouettes...

Vapormax was definitely not that answer (Completely regret paying retail for mine).

you're looking to buy them for the wrong reasons. They are not and never were an "answer" :smh:

looking forward to testing the 4% vs. zoomfly on the road. couldn't find a meaningful comparison so just ordered both.

you're looking to buy them for the wrong reasons. They are not and never were an "answer" :smh:

Really, buying shoes for the wrong reason? Air Zoom etc is all cushioning technology and Vapor could have been a level of comfort that would rival Boost, but it didn't end up being the case.

ZoomX looks like it has the comfort (or more) of Boost, meaning we have a good competitive option from Nike now. Anyone wanting a comfortable shoe can look for ZoomX from Nike, or was that too hard to understand?

This past weekend is the first time I've seen any iteration of UBs to go on a discount at a huge retail store, FNL had all uncaged UBs on sale including the Parley. NMDs are sitting more than ever, even those with primeknit uppers too so I think boost hype is settling outside of yeezys.

But i digress, I am curious how ZoomX will be utilized moving forward, I have a feeling it's going to be used like Hyperdunk React cushion where it's used inside a carved out core for a more durable/solid rubber. I wonder if pure ZoomX without any plates or other rubber mixed in could stand on it's own or if it's just not possible right now and the feet will simply sink in too much?

I personally can't wait for Nike to make some lifestyle wearable shoes like Flyknit racers or Trainers that incorporate ZoomX. I don't think the plate is necessary as Nike is used to doing combinations of Lunarlon and standard firmer EVA foam.

Completely wrong forum for this question, I know ... but I have pretty much only ever raced in Brooks or Hoka shoes.
Adidas Boost owns the world records for the marathon distance ... so who has worn Boost shoes and also Nike VFs? What is a good Boost shoe to pickup for a comparison on my own?

Anywhere I can find the Nike Zoom Fly under retail? I just paid retail for the 4%'s but am not willing to do the same for the Zoom Fly lol.

did anyone else go .5 size up on the zoom fly? I have a 9 right now which is my TTS but it seems extra snug, I might need some extra room for my feet on runs.

Back
Top Bottom