Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

Yeah that NYC kills the entire shoe but if it's for the marathon then it's understandable. I can roll,with those light carbon I'm a sucker for grey shoes

Yeah that NYC kills the entire shoe but if it's for the marathon then it's understandable. I can roll,with those light carbon I'm a sucker for grey shoes

The light carbon pair would be nice if they changed the red in the midsole to a different color. It looks too much like the original color way.

Why? I don't mind a city name as long as it's NYC, Paris, SF, London, Tokyo, Boston, or Berkeley. ;-)

IMG_0544.jpg

Light Carbons are prospects!

NYC Marathon I believe, not exactly sure when it is but if it is releasing, it's probably going to be closer to that event.
NYC marathon is in early November.

Nike's debuting the Chicago Marathon gear with a sneak-peek this weekend, hopefully there is a Zoom Fly or Vaporfly 4% in the mix...one store in Chicago will let you pre-order stuff early if you show proof you've been training for the race with your 20-mile run: http://www.fleetfeetchicago.com/news/nike/chicagomarathon/merchandise/presale

yah that's awesome, wish more releases are like that but I can just imagine people driving around in their car with the running tracking app on :lol:

white VFs

bright crimson ZFs looks good on feet, might be the lighting but it's more red-ish than I thought

yah that's awesome, wish more releases are like that but I can just imagine people driving around in their car with the running tracking app on :lol:

white VFs

bright crimson ZFs looks good on feet, might be the lighting but it's more red-ish than I thought

They'd look at the pace doe lol

ive actually tried that just to see if it works, and my apple watch doesnt track the miles when you are going that fast I think. All it was doing was the timer going up, but distance was going nowhere :lol:

white VFs

Those Crimsons look dope here. Don't care for the stock photos.

Seems like pictures have surfaced but no one knows whether or when these are releasing. Should I just go for the Blue Fox? Anyone have on-foot photos of those?
check the instagram hastag #zoomfly and #vaporfly, or use google or scroll back a few pages

Back
Top Bottom