Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

1D88D741-76A8-455B-AF4D-87FDE587B39B.jpeg

Also more zoomx soon in the summer :nerd:

so since the london sp's arent releasing till 5/10 on snkrs, safe to assume the breaking2 re-release is not really on 5/6?

Just hoping something is in the near future for us and those flyprints. Really looking forward to it.

At around the 3:55 mark they mention the zoom fly's have a lunar carrier and react core. Had no idea zoom fly's had react, but it makes sense because it feels different than any other lunar I've ran in.

Thanks for sharing.

Interesting note about the React core because it's not mentioned in the ZF product description. I wonder why since it's a big selling point in my opinion.

At around the 3:55 mark they mention the zoom fly's have a lunar carrier and react core. Had no idea zoom fly's had react, but it makes sense because it feels different than any other lunar I've ran in.

now I'm a bit confused about the "react" core on Nike ZoomFly... on the LunarEpics the Lunarlon cushioning is supposed to be only in the core of the midsole, isn't the same on the ZoomFly?

FlyknitSketch_04b_native_600.jpg

nike_lunarglide_techsheet_men.png

Or it may be like Dunk React....

Nike-Hyperdunk-2017-Flyknit-1-800x608.jpg
Nike-React-Cushion.jpg
Nike-React-Cushion-2-e1501701188585.jpg
2017-06-20-17.35.11.jpg

Last edited:
wow you guys were right. I got a pair of zoom fly SPs and had to go a FULL size up from my TTS.

i bought a pair of sp's half size up and they were way too snug. wish i went full size up. for reference i go half size up in both the vaporfly and regular ZF

Last edited:
Seems like SPs have size fluctuations. I mostly go up half a size for zoom flys however, I recently bought the NYC SPs at outlet at had to go a full size up

what are your guys' brannock measurements and your sp sizes?
9.5 on Brannock and 10 in the SP and everything else. The only shoe in which I don't have a 10 is the Common Projects Achilles low in which I sized down to a 9. As I've mentioned before, I initially thought that 10 was too small in the SPs, until I realized that I needed to lace them tight to prevent my foot from sliding forward and crunching my toes.

Back
Top Bottom