Nike Zoom Vaporfly Elite 2017

I think I have a match!
FEB4035E-E9B5-49F2-AFE5-4F0FF5002AD2.jpeg

It’s that time of the year again!
260109D9-EB1A-4A82-9CBC-B37185DA3A90.jpeg

Last edited:
I would definitely not use the Invincible for weight training sessions, I can see it going horribly wrong lol

Woah, now look at that! Members‘ access for the Next%2 in Germany. Totally unexpected and 25€ cheaper that v1. Just got the BRS colorway and actually didn‘t plan to spend over 500 bucks on Vaporflys in 3 days. But what shall you do? 🤷🏼‍♂️
8164AD25-2171-4409-9A97-5819930C8A06.png

Well I am also a Nike + member in Eu and cant find them, intersting do you have any clue why only for some? I would also love to buy them
This was one of the "reserved for you" type of situation in the NRC app. I got the notification at 09:00 CEST, got to the product page, but no way to purchase. Button on the page is "Exclusive Access Only."

Rather frustrating when you get the notification they're reserved for you and then they're actually not available to purchase. Can't find them using the product code, either.

Well I am also a Nike + member in Eu and cant find them, intersting do you have any clue why only for some? I would also love to buy them
It‘s early access and seems to be limited to those receiving a notification via NRC. Said „reseverved for you“. In the past members got their notifications at different times and some didn‘t at all...

This was one of the "reserved for you" type of situation in the NRC app. I got the notification at 09:00 CEST, got to the product page, but no way to purchase. Button on the page is "Exclusive Access Only."

Rather frustrating when you get the notification they're reserved for you and then they're actually not available to purchase. Can't find them using the product code, either.
If you get the notification it‘s important that you follow the link in the notification itself. After you bought a pair the link doesn‘t work anymore (i.e. only one pair per member). Also possible of course: sold out in minutes.

Woah, now look at that! Members‘ access for the Next%2 in Germany. Totally unexpected and 25€ cheaper that v1. Just got the BRS colorway and actually didn‘t plan to spend over 500 bucks on Vaporflys in 3 days. But what shall you do? 🤷🏼‍♂️
8164AD25-2171-4409-9A97-5819930C8A06.png

Damn, I'm in the UK and didn't get a link, you've got same size as me too! :emoji_astonished:
Great job catching them quick, hope the rest of us get a chance at some point.

Lets hope we still get a chance to buy them as members... Those limited notifactions are a bit annoying, especially when there is no real strategy behind it.

Nike doesn’t care if it annoys you. They still sell out either way. It’s crap but that’s what they do. Just like how everyone takes L’s on the SNKRS app.

Back
Top Bottom