@nikestore tweeter bot

Status
Not open for further replies.
ONCE AGAIN. SETTLE DOWN SHADOW.

YOU EXPLAIN TO ME MY BS AND MY FOOLING. LET IT BE CLEAR.

who is shadowing who? u reply to my posts within seconds. i reply to ur crap hours if not days later. U kno ur a snakeoil salesman. I aint gotta explain to you what u did/do or claim to know. your failed products obviously reflect what you dont know or cant do.

Last edited by a moderator:
ONCE AGAIN. SETTLE DOWN SHADOW.

YOU EXPLAIN TO ME MY BS AND MY FOOLING. LET IT BE CLEAR.

who is shadowing who? u reply to my posts within seconds. i reply to ur crap hours if not days later. U kno ur a snakeoil salesman. I aint gotta explain to you what u did/do or claim to know. your failed products obviously reflect what you dont know or cant do.

THAT REPLY IS NOT HOURS OR DAYS LATER :lol: :lol:

I'M SORRY I HURT YOU. YOU HAVE A LOT OF ANGER. LET ME GUESS, YOU USED LINKSNIPER AND IT DIDN'T WORK FOR YOU OR I FAILED TO GET YOU AN RSVP AT SOME POINT? :lol: THERE IS NO REASON HAVE HARBOR SUCH JEALOUSY OR ANGER IF NEITHER HAPPENED.

SEE YOU IN THE NEXT THREAD YOU DECIDE TO FOLLOW ME AND COMMENT ABOUT ME SHADOW.

Last edited:
IDK.....

*waits for these beans to be spilled*

only sees childish banter and CAPITAL letters...
grin.gif

THAT REPLY IS NOT HOURS OR DAYS LATER :lol: :lol:

I'M SORRY I HURT YOU. YOU HAVE A LOT OF ANGER. LET ME GUESS, YOU USED LINKSNIPER AND IT DIDN'T WORK FOR YOU OR I FAILED TO GET YOU AN RSVP AT SOME POINT? :lol: THERE IS NO REASON HAVE HARBOR SUCH JEALOUSY OR ANGER IF NEITHER HAPPENED.

SEE YOU IN THE NEXT THREAD YOU DECIDE TO FOLLOW ME AND COMMENT ABOUT ME SHADOW.

You give hackers a bad name. you wouldnt last 5'minutes in any useful discussion because theyd toss u for ur constant caps (LOOK AT ME IM MEMPHIS). Seen more than my share of ur kind over the years. supposedly always has the info but never willing to share it. Not everyones ******ed.

Last edited by a moderator:
I never said, that YOU said, that it wasnt going to work either. I said people were saying this in general. I didnt say JoeyD12 said...
Several people said that the script bots were no longer fast enough to compete with the other more sophisicated bots.

What Im saying is that for the past SEVERAL releases I havent had ANY problems,(not just the Toros) which is why I dont believe what PEOPLE (notice I didnt say JoeyD12...again) are saying.

Secondly, I didnt cop off of Eastbay or Footlocker. I got my shoes from NDC. And NDC sold out of their stock at 7:34 Central Standard Time.
I was checked out with order confirmation at 7:07. And thats with me imputting shipping address and CC info, and having a checkout error.
I literally waited in line for 12 seconds.

So yeah, there were some bots that were more effective since I had to wait that 12 seconds, but there were a hell of a lot of other people that were behind me in line.
And Im willing to bet that they had way more sophisticated bots than I do.

So I guess what Im saying is that I dont really care how "effective" the script bots USED to be, as long as it is working for me right now.
When it stops working I'll move on to something else.

But the real point of my post, is that internet connection is just as important.
If we both have the same bot and my connection is faster, then I will beat you every time.

First thing, No need for u to be a smartass with the (NOTICE I didn't say Joeyd12) nonsense. Unless you can't handle hearing an opposing opinion on something you posted.

"At this point I dont believe anthing that people say about how script bots arent effective. For the last 3 or 4 releases people were saying that script bots wouldnt work.
But yet release after release, I get my pair easily. And usually before alot of other people post that they got their pair."

It doesn't matter if u were speaking generally or to me directly, you said you don't believe anything people say about them being less effective. What does it matter if you said my name directly or not? You made a statement that I whole heartedly disagree with. Just because you where successful doesn't mean everyone with a basic form script bot was.

The fact is, script bots are absolutely less effective than they used to be.

U happen to get lucky with your size, Internet speed and script bot. Just because it worked for YOU doesn't mean other people using them aren't striking out more often now.

My boy has an IMac and FIOS, used a basic script on his desk and laptop... Two computers, he still struck out on the denims and hazel's. He's a size 12.

I always cop NDC and I know the sell out in the first minute basically cus the shoes are all in people's carts. I used the example of Eastbay to show how many pairs of toros where available, that they finally sold out at Noon.

You can't base how effective your script is on a massive GR J that they made a million pairs of.

If 5000 people are using a bot on NDC in February... Fast forward 5-6 months until now, and 15,000 or 20,000 people are using the basic script bot you have for NDC, they are gonna be less effective, period.

I got my script back in January when bots were still way under the radar, people on NT would always post "what's a bot?" if they were ever mentioned in a thread. Back then, People didn't post about them constantly like they do now, there was no debates... None of that. People were trying to sell the basic Nike script bot for $600-$800, crazy. Now every release day, every thread is:
"copped with my bot"
"copped without my bot"
"I need a bot"
"I hate these ******g bots"

I went from febuary until the begining of June and the only thing I struck out on was the Royals, now I miss most LIMITED shoes when I try with the script on NDC, thankfully I have other ways of securing the pairs I want for retial. First shoe I missed was the black toe 1.

And this past month, the majority of NT threw in and went out and copped a script bot. At first everyone was talking **** about them, saying it's cheating and blah blah... They were really frowned upon and the mods would even threaten to lock threads where people started discussing them. People were even pissed that this thread wasn't locked and that it was created in the first place. Now everyone wants one and they are posted about constantly, they are a fact of life now and they will never go away... And they are only gonna get more popular and more exposure over time the more people brag and talk about them.

It doesn't take much common sense to figure out the more people that have and use a script bot, the less effective they will become.

Gaurentee before the holiday season, new bots will release that are upgraded or more effective in the way they catch the link or so on. I've already heard rumors that people are working on new ideas and something new will come out soon.

Last edited:
thank you for the book you wrote about how bots are less effective. Its about how quick it picks up the link and adds to cart. i havent missed a release since the denims and i can not wait until the db3s and mints.....this is how it is today either keep striking out or u go out and join em.....lightning fast speed+great bot+quick computer= lock on these releases 

First thing, No need for u to be a smartass with the (NOTICE I didn't say Joeyd12) nonsense. Unless you can't handle hearing an opposing opinion on something you posted.

"At this point I dont believe anthing that people say about how script bots arent effective. For the last 3 or 4 releases people were saying that script bots wouldnt work.
But yet release after release, I get my pair easily. And usually before alot of other people post that they got their pair."

It doesn't matter if u were speaking generally or to me directly, you said you don't believe anything people say about them being less effective. What does it matter if you said my name directly or not? You made a statement that I whole heartedly disagree with. Just because you where successful doesn't mean everyone with a basic form script bot was.

The fact is, script bots are absolutely less effective than they used to be.

U happen to get lucky with your size, Internet speed and script bot. Just because it worked for YOU doesn't mean other people using them aren't striking out more often now.

My boy has an IMac and FIOS, used a basic script on his desk and laptop... Two computers, he still struck out on the denims and hazel's. He's a size 12.

I always cop NDC and I know the sell out in the first minute basically cus the shoes are all in people's carts. I used the example of Eastbay to show how many pairs of toros where available, that they finally sold out at Noon.

You can't base how effective your script is on a massive GR J that they made a million pairs of.

If 5000 people are using a bot on NDC in February... Fast forward 5-6 months until now, and 15,000 or 20,000 people are using the basic script bot you have for NDC, they are gonna be less effective, period.

I got my script back in January when bots were still way under the radar, people on NT would always post "what's a bot?" if they were ever mentioned in a thread. Back then, People didn't post about them constantly like they do now, there was no debates... None of that. People were trying to sell the basic Nike script bot for $600-$800, crazy. Now every release day, every thread is:
"copped with my bot"
"copped without my bot"
"I need a bot"
"I hate these ******g bots"

I went from febuary until the begining of June and the only thing I struck out on was the Royals, now I miss most LIMITED shoes when I try with the script on NDC, thankfully I have other ways of securing the pairs I want for retial. First shoe I missed was the black toe 1.

And this past month, the majority of NT threw in and went out and copped a script bot. At first everyone was talking **** about them, saying it's cheating and blah blah... They were really frowned upon and the mods would even threaten to lock threads where people started discussing them. People were even pissed that this thread wasn't locked and that it was created in the first place. Now everyone wants one and they are posted about constantly, they are a fact of life now and they will never go away... And they are only gonna get more popular and more exposure over time the more people brag and talk about them.

It doesn't take much common sense to figure out the more people that have and use a script bot, the less effective they will become.

Gaurentee before the holiday season, new bots will release that are upgraded or more effective in the way they catch the link or so on. I've already heard rumors that people are working on new ideas and something new will come out soon.
really bro? Only Meth can/SHOULD write novels as responses.

Interesting.... via pg. 161-162 on the Official Yeezy 2 thread. I thought I remembered him saying this. Did a quick search and voilà. The self proclaimed "bot god" didn't even create his program(s). At least based on this conversation it would lead one to believe his "buddy" did it for him. Now one might speculate if this "buddy" is in fact a buddy afterall, or simply a programmer-for-hire. 

I dont know if anybody said this but, i think someone should get a video capture of this program with the air jordan 9 doernbecher release. Mac if possible.
ALL IT DOES IS OPEN UP THE LINK FOR YOU. YOU STILL HAVE TO CLICK YOUR SIZE AND ADD TO CART, THOUGH IT SHOULDN'T BE HARD TO ADD IN TO THE PROGRAM WHERE IT AUTOMATICALLY SELECTS THE SIZE AND ADDS TO THE CART FOR YOU.

HELL, IT SHOULDN'T EVEN BE HARD TO MODIFY SO THAT THIS WORKS FOR RSVP USING TWITTER'S OAUTH TOOL TO LOGIN IN FOR YOU AND ONE OF THE MANY LIBRARIES THAT ARE ALREADY OUT THERE THAT HAVE A SEND DIRECT MESSAGE METHOD.
IF IT SHOULDNT BE HARD, THEN WHY DONT I SEE YOU DOING IT?
I AM. WORKING ON IT WITH A BUDDY OF MINE.

BEANS ARE NOW SPILLED. (IN MY MEMPHIS VOICE) 
grin.gif

really bro? Only Meth can/SHOULD write novels as responses.

thank you for the book you wrote about how bots are less effective. Its about how quick it picks up the link and adds to cart. I haven't missed a release since the denims and i can not wait until the db3s and mints.....this is how it is today either keep striking out or u go out and join em.....lightning fast speed+great bot+quick computer= lock on these releases 

It's not required reading, you don't wanna read it that's fine. It's a lot easier to keep your mouth shut tho and keep it moving but everyone is a smartass now on Niketalk nowadays.

Interesting.... via pg. 161-162 on the Official Yeezy 2 thread. I thought I remembered him saying this. Did a quick search and voilà. 
The self proclaimed "bot god" didn't even create his program(s). At least based on this conversation it would lead one to believe his "buddy" did it for him. Now one might speculate if this "buddy" is in fact a buddy afterall, or simply a programmer-for-hire. 

I dont know if anybody said this but, i think someone should get a video capture of this program with the air jordan 9 doernbecher release. Mac if possible.

ALL IT DOES IS OPEN UP THE LINK FOR YOU. YOU STILL HAVE TO CLICK YOUR SIZE AND ADD TO CART, THOUGH IT SHOULDN'T BE HARD TO ADD IN TO THE PROGRAM WHERE IT AUTOMATICALLY SELECTS THE SIZE AND ADDS TO THE CART FOR YOU.

HELL, IT SHOULDN'T EVEN BE HARD TO MODIFY SO THAT THIS WORKS FOR RSVP USING TWITTER'S OAUTH TOOL TO LOGIN IN FOR YOU AND ONE OF THE MANY LIBRARIES THAT ARE ALREADY OUT THERE THAT HAVE A SEND DIRECT MESSAGE METHOD.

IF IT SHOULDNT BE HARD, THEN WHY DONT I SEE YOU DOING IT?

I AM. WORKING ON IT WITH A BUDDY OF MINE.

BEANS ARE NOW SPILLED. (IN MY MEMPHIS VOICE) 
grin.gif

:lol: :lol: :lol:

THAT POST IS SO OLD. BOTS ARE WAY BEYOND THIS NOW. IF YOU ARE DOING THIS THEN YOU WILL FAIL. THIS POST WAS IN REGARD TO RSPOT'S PROGRAM CALLED NTWINKLE. OG'S FROM THAT THREAD WILL KNOW WHAT PROGRAM I'M TALKING ABOUT. READ FURTHER BACK IN THAT THREAD FOR MORE INFO ON IT. SHOUTOUT TO RSPOT THOUGH FOR GIVING ME THE WHOLE BOT IDEA IN THE FIRST PLACE ONCE I SAW HIS PROGRAM :lol:

WHETHER YOU WANT TO BELIEVE IF I CREATED THEM OR NOT, UP TO YOU. DON'T REALLY CARE NOR DOES IT EVEN MATTER TO ME IF YOU DO.

Last edited:
Why does this guy Memphis brag so much? Haven't been on here to long but can already c that, be a bit humble Damnit....u got guys who aren't able to cop 1...... I haven't missed a damn release since the denims u c me going around boasting about it?

Why does this guy Memphis brag so much? Haven't been on here to long but can already c that, be a bit humble Damnit....u got guys who aren't able to cop 1...... I haven't missed a damn release since the denims u c me going around boasting about it?

YOU MIGHT WANT TO GO BACK AND CHECK YOUR OWN POSTS. I REMEMBER IN THE YEEZY 2 THREAD...

And I kept quiet since buddy but u keep going on.... Karma exists in the world don't forget this.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom