NIKETALK...change my view

2 girls kissing each other isnt sexy

+1

I never got how girl on girl got dudes off.

Pron ain't pron without the D.

Like I couldn't rock with skinimax movies.

No karomo
'kiss me girl' 
nerd.gif
devil.gif

Last edited:
Comparing DBZ to other animes isn't fair. 

DBZ is the marco polo of anime. DBZ tested the waters, so that other animes could see if they would sink or swim. 

Yu Yu Hakusho, DBZ, Cowbop Bebop, Runoruni Kenshin. They're the mount rushmore of anime.

Wouldn't be no Naruto, Champloo, etc without said animes being successful in the states. 

The CONTEXT in which DBZ was released puts it above most animes.

Now, when we talk about quality or story, DBZ doesn't fair so well.

FMA, Yu Yu, Death Note, etc were easily better animes in terms of storyline than DBZ.

Did said animes have the influence that DBZ had? Obviously, no. But they did tell highly emotional stories that were on par or above DBZ's level.

Like another nter said, "you don't have to like DBZ, but you will respect it."

Last edited:
Comparing DBZ to other animes isn't fair. 
DBZ is the marco polo of anime. DBZ tested the waters, so that other animes could see if they would sink or swim. 
Yu Yu Hakusho, DBZ, Cowbop Bebop, Runoruni Kenshin. They're the mount rushmore of anime.
Wouldn't be no Naruto, Champloo, etc without said animes being successful in the states. 

The CONTEXT in which DBZ was released puts it above most animes.
Now, when we talk about quality or story, DBZ doesn't fair so well.

FMA, Yu Yu, Death Note, etc were easily better animes in terms of storyline than DBZ.
Did said animes have the influence that DBZ had? Obviously, no. But they did tell highly emotional stories that were on par or above DBZ's level.
Like another nter said, "you don't have to like DBZ, but you will respect it."
Basically. Naruto and Yu Yu Hakusho are both way better than DBZ but really all those shows did was take the DBZ style and expound on it after they saw how well DBZ worked.

Goku cried because Krillin got killed by frieza.
Goku cried/begged to his own brother to give him his son back.
Who he couldn't even defeat. Lol.

Only goku would do something so lame. Goku status.

The movies aren't part of the storyline.
Vageta let cell turn into perfect cell, matter of fact he let the androids get turned on in the first place and then got stomped by the girl.

Goku didn't blow himself up, he moved cell away from everyone including vegeta while he was on his *** from fighting a cell jr, to save earth. Completely different from vegeta rage quitting life and failing.

He talks all the warrior hard **** then when it's his turn to die he cries. Dude is a fraud. He cheated to go ss2, could go ss3, and cheated to go ss4

Krillin Was like gokus brother. They were childhood friends and his death turned goku ss. Vagetta thought he did and got smacked up by regular freeza. If it wasn't for goku going ss vagetta wouldn't of known it was possible and would of quit working out.

Mr popo > vagetta
vegeta sacraficed himself for the greater good, just like kakarot did when he fought cell.

Your example of him crying literally just that, one example. The movies don't coincide with the storyline of the show. Therefore, talking about the movies as if they do concide with the show makes no sense. Vegeta crying because his planet exploded is a good enough reason to cry. 

LOL at you saying that what Vegeta did to achieve strength is "cheating."

You think that there's a commitee of saiyans checking for people who used steriods to ascend to the next level? Lol wut?

Did you forget about the hyperbolic time chamber? That thing was basically steriods. Oh, you're not strong enough to beat this villian? Train in the HTC.

Oh you got your butt whooped by your enemy, take a senzu bean. Oh, you died? Gather the dragon balls. Do you understand what I'm saying?

Vegeta would have turned SS, whether or not goku had turned SS.

Vegeta was all about getting stronger so eventually, he would have turned SS.

Goten/Trunks being able to turn SS is evidence of that.

Now you're just troilling.

Vegeta is one of the most developed characters in the show. Piccolo is probably second.

Goku doesn't have as much depth as Vegeta. 

vegeta sacraficed himself for the greater good, just like kakarot did when he fought cell.

Your example of him crying literally just that, one example. The movies don't coincide with the storyline of the show. Therefore, talking about the movies as if they do concide with the show makes no sense. Vegeta crying because his planet exploded is a good enough reason to cry. 

LOL at you saying that what Vegeta did to achieve strength is "cheating."
You think that there's a commitee of saiyans checking for people who used steriods to ascend to the next level? Lol wut?
Did you forget about the hyperbolic time chamber? That thing was basically steriods. Oh, you're not strong enough to beat this villian? Train in the HTC.
Oh you got your butt whooped by your enemy, take a senzu bean. Oh, you died? Gather the dragon balls. Do you understand what I'm saying?

Vegeta would have turned SS, whether or not goku had turned SS.
Vegeta was all about getting stronger so eventually, he would have turned SS.
Goten/Trunks being able to turn SS is evidence of that.

Now you're just troilling.

Vegeta is one of the most developed characters in the show. Piccolo is probably second.
Goku doesn't have as much depth as Vegeta. 

Vagetta cried telling goku he could never be better than him before he blew himself up, and right before freeza killed him. What are you talking about? That broly beg and cry is just extra

What was vagettas first main objective??? Get the dragon balls to wish for immortality. That's not cheating? Lol

Only 3 times was he even strong enough to compete.

1. First came to earth vs goku
2. Against clown android
3. Against imperfect cell which he let get away anyway

The rest of the time he was on the sidelines standing next to krillin talking like uncle Rico "I could do it guy, I can do it".

You can't win this one bro. Let me say this again, vagetta bowed down to the ayo alien that killed his dad and destroyed his home that he was so proud of.

It's over

Last edited:
Goku easily one of the softest just cause of his tendency to merciful.

Man that dude would cry for anything too smh, And his seed ended up being the softest character too, Cause Gohan is the origin of being a light skin dude
Goku showed mercy to a dude who was even worse than hitler. 

That right there tells you that that bump on his head made him other things than just good. 

Goten was getting punked on the regular by Vegeta's son.

Even made him be the feet when they were pretending to be one person.

Samurai Champloo > DBZ

Naruto > DBZ

Bleach > DBZ

and I love DBZ.

don't eem cite GT. it's not even real, b.

Champloo may be the worse anime you mentioned bro, you cant be serious

DBZ is the Jordan of animes yea other players may come close or are even arguably better but cause DBZ is from our era and its before those other animes we are crowning it as GOAT

Ya trippin. The animation in Champloo is dope as hell.

Samurai Champloo, G Gundam, Rurouni Kenshin >> DBZ. But DBZ one of my favs growing up.

Attack on Titan though...

He single handedly put on for his town like kakarot never would

Goku landed on earth and started acting brand new, and if im not mistaken goku and vegeta defeated janemba together

Vageta changed sets doe. He hated earth then got p whooped into repping a rival set. If that ain't fraud status I don't know what is

He was also was getting a pay check from the guy who killed his dad and blew up his home.

Mega fraud status

nahh vegeta never changed sets he was still bangin planet vegeta til he die :pimp:
goku changed sets tho vegeta knew that but being the real ***** that he is embraced goku anyway

Last edited:
Samurai Champloo is one of the best things I've ever watched live action or animated TV or film.

Anybody here watch Space Dandy? I saw the first couple of episodes and I like it a lot. I didn't even know it shows on Cartoon Network.

Back
Top Bottom