NIKETALK...change my view

Trunks was lowkey jealous of goten because his father was goku and his older brother was gohan. Them cats were legends while his pops was wishing to be them.

:rofl: @ ayo alien

It's like once a year NT brings DBZ into some type of argument once a year. This time it came early.

dbz x toonami reigned supreme. there was NOTHING that was touching it in terms of cartoons on american airwaves. 10s of millions of people were following it...dat feel of coming home before 430 to try and catch that epic dbz intro with OG toonami production.

dat struggle of trying to know wat the hell is gonna happen cuz dudes be powering up for like 5 eps...:smh:

when TV-Y7 was :pimp: back then.

dat ocean dub. world's strongest.

when videl was being beaten to death in the world tournament :smh: when gohan when ss2 wit da hair gel and proceeded to body perfect cell.

yajirobi :pimp:

DAT SENZU BEAN :pimp: :pimp:

dbz will forever be the truth. a legendary show that remains iconic today. anything short of love for the show (z not GT) is slander and disrespectful. greatest show ever? maybe...but def one of the goat. period.

and shouts out to toonami. they defined afterschool programming.

tumblr_m8mxwvB88J1rq0olko1_500.gif

1344577778840.gif

1341090874603.gif

ronin-warriors-o.gif

(originally wb)
giphy.gif

>

cast.gif

doug_480x360.jpg

etc

/thread

Last edited:
Ryo of the WILDFIRE!! I remember when Ronin Warriors used to come on the sci-fi channel...

And great saiyaman with the DuRag :nthat:

The little ads toonami made were :smokin
Had me amped to watch dbz or any of the other shows

Dat intro though...:pimp:

Second best intro of all time (Tank! will always reign supreme :lol:)

I never realized till recently that the intro contained massive spoilers to the whole series. :lol:

Last edited:
I'm so use to the Japanese intro, BGM, and credit.

full version

full version

Those Japanese intros just took me back. The obsession I had with this show :smh:

Rock the dragon > We gotta power > cha-la-head-cha-la

GT is extremely underrated. Goku flying off on shenron and Pan being old seeing him at the world tournament :wow:

Oh, man I just reached my feels
This man speaks the truth
That omega shenron battle was :pimp:
And bulma holding her ***** down and helping him go ss4
Now she a ride or die
Bulma was bad too mm mmm mmmm
Official mild status
And vegeta was THAT dude
He stayed talkin that ****
He didn't even care

What y'all now about that DBZ followed up by Rap City Tha Basement, though.

Back when Big Tigger was a real celebrity.
so many feels , then 106 and park with aj and free , man i loved middle school programming
Bow wow ghetto girls being number 1 for MONTHS :pimp:
poster boy doing his thing on freestyle Friday :pimp:
Gin straight clowning fools on freestyle Friday :pimp:
How y'all just gonna straight up forget hits from the street though????
And Cita's(sp?) world

U just took it back wit cita and hitz. 8)

On topic

Tigger freestyled better than alot of those dudes and he was really comin off the top

All this DBZ talk reminded me of this vid I found back in the day before youtube and all that. I remember randomly downloading this vid off Kazaa or something, it was DBZ mixed with DMX. It was soooo dope to me at the time. It wasn't like now where you just go on google/youtube and get all the info you want about any show, or at least I didn't know how to do all that so this was a major discovery for me :lol:

I remember inviting everyone over to show it, everyone going crazy, played it back so many times, everybody askin me how they can download it :rofl:

I just looked it up on youtube and someone made a HD remake :pimp: :pimp: Nostalgia on a million right now

did y'all come across this gem back then?

All this DBZ talk reminded me of this vid I found back in the day before youtube and all that. I remember randomly downloading this vid off Kazaa or something, it was DBZ mixed with DMX. It was soooo dope to me at the time. It wasn't like now where you just go on google/youtube and get all the info you want about any show, or at least I didn't know how to do all that so this was a major discovery for me :lol:

I remember inviting everyone over to show it, everyone going crazy, played it back so many times, everybody askin me how they can download it :rofl:

I just looked it up on youtube and someone made a HD remake :pimp: :pimp: Nostalgia on a million right now

did y'all come across this gem back then?

Who are the villians in this vid?

Back
Top Bottom